Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - where to buy

LinusTech

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1fkRGEv

Amazon: http://geni.us/dBWXYc

The Note 3 is one of those products for people who already know they want it. If you want the ultimate in functionality, battery life, performance, screen size, and your pockets/hands are big enough... The Note series might be right for you. Just to be sure, you may want to watch Slick's review below, however.

lol "fucntionality" :)

EDIT: This is pretty great phone and like the one handed mode feature where you get to shrink the window in order to access all the buttons if you have small hands. :)

Edited by mgsstar

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

@Slick, you look sleepy! Get some rest :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

What are you doing to Slick Linus?

Make him go to sleep!

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

For context... My mate IRL :|

Never met this guy in my life, he's just my stalker! 

He's seen me, but I have seen him...

Crazy? 

Sorry but i just can't bring myself to pay $500 with contract for fake leather and fake aluminium plus bloatware.

Premium Build for the Premium User, go Xperia Z1! i swear i'm not paid by Sony. they should

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk  B)

I got a Note 3 - White and a really good phone, the S pen is a very nice feature, and when am travelling on the train I get to watch Doctor Who on a full 1080p screen.

Luke give a nice over all review, great job and GET SOME SLEEP we need you all bright and chrippy for Friday's WAN show  :wacko:

Cry Havoc!

i love it

i want it

i need it

now!!!  :D (just to play Raiden lol)

What is this on the monitor, new forum design? Or just a personal custom css?

Slick - Sleep! You need to be ready and fit for that OCing in the mountain trip! Eat healthy!

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua