INWIN D Frame custom water loop

Specs? Nice build by the way!  This chassis always intrigued me

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I absolutely love that cast M/B plate on the D Frame. :wub:

I could do without the stickers, but that's just my personal taste.

Would it be possible to route the two tubes going to the res/pump through the

narrower case side instead of between the window and the frame? I think that

might look cleaner (at least to my eyes), but it's tricky to tell if it can

be done from here.

But nice, definitely something different for a change. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

i tried running the tubes from the other side but the top tube stopped the top fan from spinning. i wanted it to go in from the other side but this was the compromise.

i7 3770k 
MSI motherboard 
GTX 660 
alphacool rads

koolance CPU Block 

bitpower pump mod 

XSPC photon 270 glass res/pump combo 

monsoon fittings  

EK gtx 660 water block 
corsair SP 120 fans 
corsair PSU AX 850 
WD blue 1T 

corsair SSD 120GT (on the back)

I like the MSI gaming shield badge but yeah, stickers are a bit gay really. I've put all mine in a baggy lol.

Lovely build though. I've always had a soft spot for the D frame. Reminds me of a roller coaster construction kit :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

i tried running the tubes from the other side but the top tube stopped the top fan from spinning. i wanted it to go in from the other side but this was the compromise.

Ah well, sometimes you have to compromise. Still a nice build. :) 

I like the MSI gaming shield badge but yeah, stickers are a bit gay really. I've put all mine in a baggy lol.

Lovely build though. I've always had a soft spot for the D frame. Reminds me of a roller coaster construction kit :D

The mechanical engineering geek side of me absolutely loves the D frame. I don't

really like its aesthetics so much, but more the constructional concept and materials

used.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Those Monsoon fittings look great. Nice job. Love how the tubing is the ~same colour as the frame.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Not a fan of the case, but great job with the WC loop and the cable management :).

Specs????

PC everything!

CPU-FX8350@4.2  GPU- Sapphire 7870  RAM-8Gb Corsair Vengence @1866 Case-Arc Midi R2 PSU-Rosewill Xtreme Series 850W  Hard Drive-1.5T MOBO-ASRock 970 Extreme3

Specs????

i7 3770k 

MSI motherboard 

GTX 660 

alphacool rads

koolance CPU Block 

bitpower pump mod 

XSPC photon 270 glass res/pump combo 

monsoon fittings  

EK gtx 660 water block 

corsair SP 120 fans 

corsair PSU AX 850 

WD blue 1T 

corsair SSD 120GT (on the back)

The monsoon fittings look beast. I've been waiting for someone to use them in a build. I plan to do so in the future aswell

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

The monsoon fittings look beast. I've been waiting for someone to use them in a build. I plan to do so in the future aswell

the monsoon fittings look really good but they can be a bit hard to screw on sometime if you cant get your hand in the right place to get some leverage on it.  but well worth the buy 

the monsoon fittings look really good but they can be a bit hard to screw on sometime if you cant get your hand in the right place to get some leverage on it.  but well worth the buy 

I will use them in the distant future

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

on my laptop so I cant see very good but what pump you use and where did you mount it?

i used a D5 pump and it is a res/pump combo and the res is not really part of the loop and bc of that i still have a few bubbles that are in the loop 

Loving the xspc photon pump res, I'm planing to use that in my build soon too! Love the fittings also! Nice build man!

Build log

CPU: FX-6100 @ 3.9 MOBO: GA 990XA-UD3 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: HD6870 PSU: Corsair GS800 Case: Bitfenix Outlaw SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Cooling: Custom Water-Cooling Peripherals: Keyboard: G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Sensei Steering Wheel: Logitech G27 Sound: Speakers: Logitech x530 Headset: Razer Chimaera Monitor: Benq G2450HM, LG 32" TV

• 1 year later...