Which Motherboard???

So im planning to build a new ultimate computer, so i have been looking at some motherboards but wasn't really sure what to get. Anyway what's the best performing motherboard with the best features for the 1150 Socket Z87 chipset?

Well the best preforming motherboard won't exactly get more frames. What you want is a board that has the features you want and that is quality built

UD3 from Gigabyte and the Asus boards are good

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

1150 mobos have different chipsets. z87 is for OC. pick any z87 you like. the performance you get is the same

All Z87 motherboards deliver pretty much the same performance and overclocking capabilities (except if you are planing on using LN2), therefore you could base your decision on price, features, looks, warranty, customer support and accessories, which come with the board. I would go with either Asus or Gigabyte. They have good motherboards, separated in different pricepoints. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Thanks for the quick replies guys. So if i was to buy the asus maximus vi extreme would I still be about to use my asus xonar essence stx, and would i not be dissapointed with this board? If i can not sure the sound card with this board I will have to get a different motherboard. Iam also into gaming, making music, multi-tasking, graphic work  3-d and 2-d, coding, rendering etc so what would be the best cpu for me? I was thinking of the i7 4770k. Thanks

Thanks for the quick replies guys. So if i was to buy the asus maximus vi extreme would I still be about to use my asus xonar essence stx, and would i not be dissapointed with this board? If i can not sure the sound card with this board I will have to get a different motherboard. Iam also into gaming, making music, multi-tasking, graphic work  3-d and 2-d, coding, rendering etc so what would be the best cpu for me? I was thinking of the i7 4770k. Thanks

Maximus VI Extreme is a very very nice capable board, you will not be disappointed. If you can afford it, it is the best thing out there, no doubt.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

What programs are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.