Please help me build a Gaming/Hackintosh PC

Want a Pc that i can use for Gaming and Run Mac os on

Is it possible to build a I5 Rig @ 450$ ?

I have a old Pc which i bought in 2006 

Case is a zebionic Zeb-06B wings

Asus M2AMX Mother Board

Amd 64 Athlon Single Core

2 Gb Ram

ATI Radeon 4350

Can i use the Graphics card and Cabin for a temporary basis ? 

Or should i have to upgrade everything ? 

Which processor should i use i5 4970k or i5 6600k ?

i5 6600k Does not come with heatsink so what should i use. (Should i consider i5 4970k Since there is no stock heatsink with 6600k )

My Monitor supports only VGA connector, No Hdmi. 

So which mother board should i buy Z170 or Z97

Finally Ram DDR3 Or DDR4 (With Heatspread or Regular budget one[Linus told Regular budget one is more that Enough])

What power supply unit should i use 

Please help me. Most Importing Thing i want from my pc is

1. Must be able to play Gta Games and 1st Person Shorter like cod mw advanced warfare, Cod Black Cops 

2. Run Adobe software's smoothly

3. Run Mac Os

Update:- Mac Os is Not that important right now (I found out Mac and windows run Adobe Programs the same). Please answer my above questions that will be the best solution to my problem 

Edited by cyberman

From what I know, you need to be very careful about hardware choice for a Hackintosh. Not many drivers out there for OSX, so not much will work.

Here's an old LTT Hackintosh build guide that could be useful:

Moved to New Builds and Planning.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Snip

Honestly, with everything you'd have to get new or customize, you may as well buy a Mac straight up.

The compatible pc hardware is tricky and requires ton of bios configs. Then you have to get a copy of Mac OS, which you either have to download bootleg (with who knows what malware cooked into it) or you need a Mac device already and download it from Apple store.

Then you either dual boot, or run Mac with the Windows emulator inside it. Not a stable environment, which you wanted.

Im not sure if the games you listed play native on Mac OS or not. If so, problem solved. If not, a properly configured Mac running a legit Windows VM/emulator would be tons better than a hack.

Looked into this myself a month or two ago and found it wasn't worth the hassle, for gaming especially.

Edit: if $$ isn't an issue, then it's doable. Plenty of guides out there. But if your on a budget, better to buy official product.

Want a Pc that i can use for Gaming and Run Mac os on

Is it possible to build a I5 Rig @ 450$ ?

I have a old Pc which i bought in 2006

Asus M2AMX Mother Board

2 Gb Ram

ATI Radeon 4350

Or should i have to upgrade everything ? .

i5 6600k Does not come with heatsink so what should i use. (Should i consider i5 4970k Since there is no stock heatsink with 6600k )

Finally Ram DDR3 Or DDR4 (With Heatspread or Regular budget one[Linus told Regular budget one is more that Enough])

Please help me. Most Importing Thing i want from my pc is

1. Run Mac Os

2. Run Adobe software's smoothly

3. Must be able to play Gta Games and 1st Person Shorter like cod mw advanced warfare, Cod Black Cops

The thing is, Apple doesn't like AMD processors, so you can't use that. It would be very hard to make one with your budget, so I'd recommend trying to use windows.

The thing is, Apple doesn't like AMD processors, so you can't use that. It would be very hard to make one with your budget, so I'd recommend trying to use windows.

If you're really dedicated, you can get it work with AMD CPUs - at least that's what I remember. I think it's really difficult though considering Apple uses Intel CPUs, not AMD.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

If you're really dedicated, you can get it work with AMD CPUs - at least that's what I remember. I think it's really difficult though considering Apple uses Intel CPUs, not AMD.

I thought it would be cool to dual boot on my AMD machine, but I figured out that it wouldn't work with my FX-6350.

Honestly, with everything you'd have to get new or customize, you may as well buy a Mac straight up.

The compatible pc hardware is tricky and requires ton of bios configs. Then you have to get a copy of Mac OS, which you either have to download bootleg (with who knows what malware cooked into it) or you need a Mac device already and download it from Apple store.

Then you either dual boot, or run Mac with the Windows emulator inside it. Not a stable environment, which you wanted.

Im not sure if the games you listed play native on Mac OS or not. If so, problem solved. If not, a properly configured Mac running a legit Windows VM/emulator would be tons better than a hack.

Looked into this myself a month or two ago and found it wasn't worth the hassle, for gaming especially.

Edit: if $$ isn't an issue, then it's doable. Plenty of guides out there. But if your on a budget, better to buy official product.

Thank you KC, Could you also please answer these question that i have 

I thought it would be cool to dual boot on my AMD machine, but I figured out that it wouldn't work with my FX-6350.

Thank you peterino55, Could you also please answer the other question that i have 

Thank you peterino55, Could you also please answer the other question that i have

In my honest opinion I wouldn't even bother with osx. If you want osx, get a Mac. I have no idea if you can use your graphics, and I'd just upgrade to what someone else used for their build.

This guy has some great guides, and here is one for a cheap hackintosh. https://youtu.be/0OqXkZgWrHw

Thank you peterino55 & Godlygamer23, Could you also please answer the other question that i have.

Thank you peterino55 & Godlygamer23, Could you also please answer the other question that i have.

What's the question.

What's the question.

My old Pc which i bought in 2006 

Asus M2AMX Mother Board

2 Gb Ram

ATI Radeon 4350

My old Pc which i bought in 2006

Asus M2AMX Mother Board

2 Gb Ram

ATI Radeon 4350

Just upgrade everything, and follow someone else's guide on how to build it.

tonymacx86.com has a TON of information on how to build a Hackintosh and also has a forum that know's more about this stuff than people on here do. I'ld head over there and see what you can find.

If you really want a hacintosh you better do a lot of research ahead of time. The hardware compatible with macs is VERY slim. 

TX10 Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/456229-tx10-build-log/

Case: TX10-D   Proccessor: i7-5820k   MotherBoard: Asrockx99 Extreme4   Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (DDR4-2400)   GPU: Asus Strix OC 980ti   Storage: 850pro 500gb, 850pro 500gb, 850pro 256gb, WD black 16tb total, Silicon Power S60 120GB   PSU: Seasonic snow silent 1050   Monitors: Three of Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0"