Tips for learning confusing things quickly

IMPERIUS

Hello guys,

I need to remember all the functions separate brain areas do.

I have been studying for 3+hrs now and I can do it but I need a tip for the answer, a hint of the functions. E.g. the biggest brain part (idk what the English translation is) is a "thoughtcentral". From there on I can say other things it does too. But when I need to say which part does exactly X thing, I don't know it. I tried summarising every brain part with a word or two but its not working and I mix the functions up between the brain parts

I am tired, have a headache and can't contentrate anymore.

Any tips on how to memorise this thing quickly?

Thanks!

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Hello guys,

I need to remember all the functions separate brain areas do.

I have been studying for 3+hrs now and I can do it but I need a tip for the answer, a hint of the functions. E.g. the biggest brain part (idk what the English translation is) is a "thoughtcentral". From there on I can say other things it does too. But when I need to say which part does exactly X thing, I don't know it. I tried summarising every brain part with a word or two but its not working and I mix the functions up between the brain parts

I am tired, have a headache and can't contentrate anymore.

Any tips on how to memorise this thing quickly?

Thanks!

I do theater so I remember lines based on physical actions. When remembering sections of the brain do it based on a color-coded system that you have hand-drawn. Make up "code" (shorthand notation) for every aspect you need to know. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||