Need help choosing fans

Misinthe

Hey guys, I'm trying to build a PC and I need help choosing fans, I didn't know there were so many options these days.

I'm looking for something to exchange the Case default fans, the GPU radiator fan, the CPU radiator fan and the PSU fan, basically I want to change all the fans, here are the parts I'm using.

Case: I'm either going for the Cool Master MasterCase Pro 5 or the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Full Tower (still decinding between the two).

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB HYBRID

CPU Cooling: I'm either getting the Corsair H100i or the H110i (also still deciding).

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 80+ GOLD, 850W ECO.

What I'm looking for are good silent fans so there's virtually no noise, thanks for the help in advance!

Noctua NF-F12,BeQuiet Silent wings 2 or Nb eloop

Pretty much. To add to this, Luke has done a video recently which shows that occupying every fan slot doesn't really do much for performance.

Pretty much. To add to this, Luke has done a video recently which shows that occupying every fan slot doesn't really do much for performance.

Yeah, I saw the video, I don't plan on putting fans everywhere I can. Just want to replace the stock ones for silent ones so there's not much noise.

Noctua NF-F12,BeQuiet Silent wings 2 or Nb eloop

How about the Noctuas NF-A14? Is there something that makes the NF-F12 better? I like the theme on the A14s so if there's not much of a change in silence/performance I might get those. What do you think?

How about the Noctuas NF-A14? Is there something that makes the NF-F12 better? I like the theme on the A14s so if there's not much of a change in silence/performance I might get those. What do you think?

That is a 14cm fan,if you can fit it go for it.It can be better than the f12 because you could run it at a lower rpm,which means lower noise

That is a 14cm fan,if you can fit it go for it.It can be better than the f12 because you could run it at a lower rpm,which means lower noise

What about out of the box? I don't know much about how to change the rpm of fans and stuff like that.

What about out of the box? I don't know much about how to change the rpm of fans and stuff like that.

Noctua fans come with a low noise adapter,which reduces the rpm of the fan,I would go for the 140mm version if you can fit it,it will move more air while being more silent

Noctua fans come with a low noise adapter,which reduces the rpm of the fan,I would go for the 140mm version if you can fit it,it will move more air while being more silent

Cool so like, get an NF-A14 for the case and some NF-F12 for radiators? You think that would work?

Cool so like, get an NF-A14 for the case and some NF-F12 for radiators? You think that would work?

Yeah sure it will work