COUPON VOUCHER for MNPCTECH.COM (PC & Custom Case Mod Parts)

Hey members, Bill Owen from Mnpctech here.

I'm offering 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for all LinusTechTips forum members at my webstore till 1/1/16 MNPCTECH

Just enter “LINUSTECHTIPS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary.

For International Orders, we do those via email, so just mention this post, http://mnpctech.com/international-orders.html

As some of you may know already, frozencpu was our largest retailer of Mnpctech products. After their aftermath, I've been working hard to expand upon the variety of custom parts we make for our webstore, which will include liquid cooling components. It's taking a long time, but we're in this market for the long haul. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. I believe the reason we've survived is that we won't compromise quality just to make higher profit. When you buy my parts, you can feel and see how your money was invested. I like products that are built to last. So please be patient as we work toward expanding and creating more unique products for everybody. After receiving and installing your Mnpctech purchase, please share your photos!

CPU Magazine recently published this Q&A with me

http://www.computerpoweruser.com/article/18899/qa-with-bill-owen

17 years of helping you void your warranty

Cool beans, Laredo.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

But unlike frozen CPU, I can not ride my bike to your store.

Well I could, but it would take like a month

I'll check out the site.

I am always in need of PC mod stuff.

Though there is a new place right near me, modmymods.com.

Either way, I'll give it a check out, see if there is anything I need.

I still really like that cool computer you made that I saw at frozen CPU.

I wonder where it is now...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Sweet.

Ordered a smoked side window for my Corsair C70 from mncpctech a while back.

The fit was perfect and I'm quite pleased with the look of the case now vs the stock panel.

I'm offering 10% OFF VOUCHER CODE for all LinusTechTips forum members at my webstore till 1/1/16 MNPCTECH

Just enter “LINUSTECHTIPS” at Checkout in the “Gift Certificate or Promo Code” box found in your Order Summary.

For International Orders, we do those via email, so just mention this post, http://mnpctech.com/international-orders.html

As some of you may know already, frozencpu was our largest retailer of Mnpctech products. After their aftermath, I've been working hard to expand upon the variety of custom parts we make for our webstore, which will include liquid cooling components. It's taking a long time, but we're in this market for the long haul. We just celebrated our 14 year anniversary. I believe the reason we've survived is that we won't compromise quality just to make higher profit. When you buy my parts, you can feel and see how your money was invested. I like products that are built to last. So please be patient as we work toward expanding and creating more unique products for everybody. After receiving and installing your Mnpctech purchase, please share your photos!

Interview with MaximumPC

http://www.maximumpc.com/case-modding-king-interview-2014/#page-1

I live in MN, any chance I'd be able to pop by some day in the next week and see your stuff in person? :D

No retail location or showroom, sorry....  but PM me if there is something specific you need to see before ordering. 

You happen to be hiring? I'm in the west 'burbs and needing a new job. lol

Not hiring at this time, My workshop is in Minneapolis and currently working on build commitments for CES....After they're finished, I invite visitors to see them before they ship out..  heres my intern's creation from 2 yrs ago

Not hiring at this time, My workshop is in Minneapolis and currently working on build commitments for CES....After they're finished, I invite visitors to see them before they ship out..  heres my intern's creation from 2 yrs ago

This is cool and all, but, how could you sell this for 133,000$ :/

https://gyazo.com/f337def2e8ec9de9708e6dcab8947670 

Someone could do it himself for that price......

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

MNPCtech coupon code?

nghhhh*, Mr Owen Iove you, my bank account however still has to decide =$

*imagine fangirl sound

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Is there also a plan in place about becoming a reseller of other products to completely fill the gap of Frozen?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!!! to all of the LTT members who have used the code this week, We're seeing it more frequently in our orders. Have a great weekend everybody!

• 4 weeks later...

I've been seeing more voucher code transactions from you guys, Thank you for your support!  I've posted my last VLOG for 2015 and giving away a new Thormax Giant case, To enter, you must leave comment on YT video page, 

wow just checked out your site-

off top its very easy to navigate! I LOVE the category section up top. Some cool ROG case badges at a fast glace

I am already planning on the Fractal Front panel replacement with snow flake or mesh! Not sure if it will fit a Define R4 but my next case will be a Define S anyways

my new Fractal Define S came last week. I am still deciding on the custom mesh or snow flakes with filters!

Thank you! The Define S is one of my all time favorite cases.

This is my Fractal Design Define S build for their booth at Computex. I've posted all of the steps of the modifications I've made here, http://mnpctech.com/fractal-design-define-s-mid-tower-case-review-79.99.html

1x Fractal Design Tesla Power Supply 800W
6x Fractal Design HP-120 cooling fans
2x Hardware labs 360 GTS radiators (1x top, 1x front)
1x Laing water pump with Alphacool top
1x Silverstone PWM fan hub
1x 24 pin individually sleeved
2x 8 pin individually sleeved
2x 12” Darkside white LED strip
1x XSPC 240 Photon Res
2x EK 970 GTX Strix Waterblock
2x EK 970 GTX Strix Waterblock Backing Plate
1x EK MX CPU Waterblock
11x Monsoon Economy Hardline Fitting, Blue
7x EK extender fitting
9x EK 90 degree fitting
1x ASUS ROG Maximus VII HERO ATX Motherboard
2x ASUS STRIX 970 GTX Video Card
4x Corsair Dominator Blue DDR3 (16GB)
2x Intel 520 SSD, 120GB
1x Mnpctech 360 “slotted” rad grill
Mnpctech PETG 1/2" OD Hrad line liquid tubing

fractal_design_define_s_mnpctech_window_

Wow @Mnpctech that is a really cool mod. Probably looks even better in person.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thank you! The Define S is one of my all time favorite cases.

This is my Fractal Design Define S build for their booth at Computex. I've posted all of the steps of the modifications I've made here, http://mnpctech.com/fractal-design-define-s-mid-tower-case-review-79.99.html

1x Fractal Design Tesla Power Supply 800W

6x Fractal Design HP-120 cooling fans

2x Hardware labs 360 GTS radiators (1x top, 1x front)

1x Laing water pump with Alphacool top

1x Silverstone PWM fan hub

1x 24 pin individually sleeved

2x 8 pin individually sleeved

2x 12” Darkside white LED strip

1x XSPC 240 Photon Res

2x EK 970 GTX Strix Waterblock

2x EK 970 GTX Strix Waterblock Backing Plate

1x EK MX CPU Waterblock

11x Monsoon Economy Hardline Fitting, Blue

7x EK extender fitting

9x EK 90 degree fitting

1x ASUS ROG Maximus VII HERO ATX Motherboard

2x ASUS STRIX 970 GTX Video Card

4x Corsair Dominator Blue DDR3 (16GB)

2x Intel 520 SSD, 120GB

1x Mnpctech 360 “slotted” rad grill

Mnpctech PETG 1/2" OD Hrad line liquid tubing

Holy Fuck that's beautiful.

Do you make and sell those SSD snow flake cages?

Also that back panel with the window?

• 2 weeks later...

Would people mind having to use double sided tape to attach my custom SSD covers?  ....cause not all SSDs have screw holes like the INTEL SSDs I used in that build?