Is there a picture and picture program for windows?

moonedunk

Can't find any but figured I'd ask, is there any picture and picture applications for windows (Say im playing a game, have a window of youtube playing in the top right screen while playing the game)

Thanks

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

You mean picture-in-picture.

Try looking at Overwolf.

You mean picture-in-picture.

Try looking at Overwolf.

Oh, shoot. Thank you very much!

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Get a second screen? You can get simple ones 2nd hand for really cheap.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Get a second screen? You can get simple ones 2nd hand for really cheap.

Have no room for a second screen with the um65 on my desk

Have no room for a second screen with the um65 on my desk

What about hanging a monitor above your current one? I have one hanging on my wall and it's nice.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

What about hanging a monitor above your current one? I have one hanging on my wall and it's nice.

Hmm, something like this might be good for me, 969b793621.jpg

You could play in windowed mode and use window snapping tool or the screen splitting utility software that came with your screen but ovewolf works to.

-snip-

Yea something like that is an option. There are a lot of options out there, if you want one i'm sure you will get one. They are quite expensive but really worth it.

You could play in windowed mode and use window snapping tool or the screen splitting utility software that came with your screen but ovewolf works to.

Overwolf says servers are down and can't install atm. Forgot about the LG tool, might try that aswell.

Yea something like that is an option. There are a lot of options out there, if you want one i'm sure you will get one. They are quite expensive but really worth it.

Definitely is! I appreciate the tip, 

https://ontopreplica.codeplex.com/

Should be right up your alley.

Awesome! Exactly what I was looking for, thanks man!