What to get for Christmas.

Zambonie

(sorry, I dont know where I should put this, I was thinking either gereral or off topic so I just chose randomly)

Me and my family always tend to pick out what we want for christmas early, because why the hell not.

Plus my parents just wants 'the list' early so idk.

For the past few years I've been getting stuff like laptops etc, last year I got my Moto 360, but I'm stumped this year.

I have many things I want, but I can't have them all. My parents said a max of about $300, maybe $400.

A new PC/upgrading my current laptop, regarding how crappy my current one is, is out of the question because like they will ever buy me a new PC.

So, here's what I was thinking of.

My Bose AE2's recently just... lets say, RIPed in Pieces.

c7ca2e9c4f.jpg

I also don't even have the cable anymore, because my brother being the person he is, he broke his old one completely (he also owns a pair of these) and he took mine and I can't get them back no matter what...

Plus, I know I can buy replacement earcups online for like $60 but, we're to lazy to go through the hassle of replacing them, plus I want to try something new, im that type of person. (I tried some Sennheiser HD's (forgot what) at a store before where they were on demo, they sounded amazing compared to my AE2's, lol.)

So, I was thinking of getting some Sennheiser Momentums, or Urbane's, I'm not sure which.

I was also thinking about getting a new keyboard, a Corsair k80/95 or something along those lines, I'm currently using a crappy old HP oem membrane keyboard I got from my brother's prebuilt HP computer a few years ago. The stands on the back of the keyboard also completely broke off, so...

I was thinking of getting a new smart watch because my Moto 360 has a ton of scratches on it and by now the hardware is really starting to being unable to support newer versions of android wear, but, i'll resist.

I was also thinking of getting a drone, but I feel like its something im only going to use once a month, or so and put it away.

As well, I was also thinking of getting a segway board/'hoverboard', along with a plan with my irl friend where we both got one without telling our other friend and just troll him with them. 12/13 year old being 12/13 year olds. But I feel like the same thing is going to happen with the drone, im going to use it and then put it away. I don't really have that many places to take it anyway, as I don't really live in the city but just a huge patch of residential.

So yeah I have quite a lot of stuff but im stuck on what I want to get, lol. I'm strong on the headphones and keyboard, however, and I want to get the headphones tbh, unless someone can convince me otherwise. So what should I get? :P

Also, leave what you want/are getting for Christmas (or any other holiday) below (unless you are the person buying the stuff, lol) :P

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Instead of buying a new pc, upgrade the one you have currently.. Could you give me your pc build, or the link to it if it was prebuilt?

The smart watch, segway, and drone are all wastes of money IMO.

I'd go with the new keyboard if I had to choose between all of these things.

Maybe you can get a headset + keyboard, seeing as how neither of those things are really that expensive.

Dont get a hoverboard, its one of those toys that you play with for like 2 weeks then throw it in the corner and never touch again.

Id say get a camera, but thats just me :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

I have the exact same problem, funny thing, my friend just bought a Swegway xD

I'd go for a new keyboard

Instead of buying a new pc, upgrade the one you have currently.. Could you give me your pc build, or the link to it if it was prebuilt?

I mean, its a laptop, lol.

i7 4700MQ, Intel HD 4600, and 8GB Ram, really.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

I mean, its a laptop, lol.

i7 4700MQ, Intel HD 4600, and 8GB Ram, really.

Oh, i dont know much about laptops

Dont get a hoverboard, its one of those toys that you play with for like 2 weeks then throw it in the corner and never touch again.

Id say get a camera, but thats just me :P

I was also considering a camera, but Im pretty sure my parents wouldn't want me to have one. I know what they want me to have and what they dont want me, but I just don't know why lol.

Plus, its not really a true camera, but my LG G4 should hold up for any needs that I need until I really get into photography etc

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

I was also considering a camera, but Im pretty sure my parents wouldn't want me to have one. I know what they want me to have and what they dont want me, but I just don't know why lol.

Plus, its not really a true camera, but my LG G4 should hold up for any needs that I need until I really get into photography etc

Ur parents sound lame asf not gonna lie

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Ur parents sound lame asf not gonna lie

They arn't bad, but Ill agree they arn't the worlds best. I don't know if its a Polish parent thing or what, so idk. :P

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2

Keyboard sounds good.

Kids wreck everything so I wouldn't get you expensive things :P

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

They arn't bad, but Ill agree they arn't the worlds best. I don't know if its a Polish parent thing or what, so idk. :P

Yeh but they should at least be open to you trying new things :/

My parents were so excited for me when I told them I wanted to get into photography and visual art, they like seeing me try new things and have fun doing so ^_^

ijs, the Bose AE2 problem is because of the cable, I went through 5 cables and ended up buying a stupid exensive one in the end, and a Sennheiser HD598

What id reccomend is buying a chinese cable for your AE2 and getting cheap replaement earcups and buying an HD598 (It's AMAZING)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Keyboard sounds good.

Kids wreck everything so I wouldn't get you expensive things :P

I don't really wreck much, my younger brother is the one who does that, lol

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2