Is This Possible?

Indus Monk

I want to Create Something like a Program Or a Skin for Windows 10 which has an Interface that i can handle with a keyboard a Xbox 360 Controller! It should also read all my apps on the OS and Be able to launch them... Is there any type of WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)Language or program which can allow me to do it? Moreover, is that even possible?

PS: I don't Know Any Programming Languages other than C & Netbeans (java) and that too at a very basic level... Also My Logic is weak and I am a Journalism student who knows very limited Programming

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

I want to Create Something like a Program Or a Skin for Windows 10 which has an Interface that i can handle with a keyboard a Xbox 360 Controller! Is there any type of WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)Language or program which can allow me to do it? 

PS: I don't Know Any Programming Languages other than C & Netbeans (java) and that too at a very basic level... Also My Logic is weak and I am a Journalism student who knows very limited Programming

if you just install input mapper you can do this

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I want to Create Something like a Program Or a Skin for Windows 10 which has an Interface that i can handle with a keyboard a Xbox 360 Controller! It should also read all my apps on the OS and Be able to launch them... Is there any type of WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get)Language or program which can allow me to do it? Moreover, is that even possible?

start with linux.

I don't think its even possible

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

there is an app on steam that allows you to use windows with a controller... its like 3 bucks 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

there is an app on steam that allows you to use windows with a controller... its like 3 bucks 

its called???

its called???

controller companion i believe 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

its called???

start with linux.

I don't think its even possible

if you just install input mapper you can do this

controller companion i believe 

or how about i use netbeans for developing such an application?