Best case for around $130 CAD?

sid0195

The title says it all, I need a new case and it needs to be around $130 CAD

The title says it all, I need a new case and it needs to be around $130 CAD

Form factor, colors, functionality?

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Form factor, colors, functionality?

Form factor doesnt really matter, preferably black and functionality wise I just want an upgrade from my 200r......

nzxt, corsair, fractal design

choose one you like

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

nzxt, corsair, fractal design

choose one you like

Pretty much this

1.NZXT

2.Fractal Design

3.Corsair

spend less  get a define s

or go look at some lian-li cases

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

I can't really recommend any cases that I've never used, but HardwareCanucks on YouTube has reviewed a lot of cases, lots are around the price point you are describing.

Other brands to consider are Enthoo and Lian-li, they make good cases.

I used to be quite active here.

If you like sleek designs, the Define R5 is absolutely stunning. It has all the features you'd need and want, and looks gorgeous.

The Noctis 450 is also really amazing for a good mix of sleek and badass.

From there, pretty much anything from Corsair, NZXT, or Fractal Design will probably be your best bets. They're all great companies, and you definitely get what you pay for. :)

If you like sleek designs, the Define R5 is absolutely stunning. It has all the features you'd need and want, and looks gorgeous.

The Noctis 450 is also really amazing for a good mix of sleek and badass.

From there, pretty much anything from Corsair, NZXT, or Fractal Design will probably be your best bets. They're all great companies, and you definitely get what you pay for. :)

Phanteks?

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

Phanteks?

Oh yes! Phanteks as well! They have really amazing cases. I tend to forget about them sometimes due to the fact that they kind of came out of nowhere.

While I'm at it, throw in Lian Li cases. Most of their best ones tend to be pretty pricey, but even their cheaper cases tend to be pretty good as well.

Personally, I just find NZXT, Fractal Design, and Corsair to be my favorites in terms of features and aesthetics, especially in the $100-150 price range.

ZALMAN Z11 

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB