Asus RT-AC87U - Upload speed problem

Bugses
Hi there,

Just bought a Asus RT-AC87U router, and I'm having a bit of upload problem. I'm connected through cable, and I'm on a fiber connection too. I should have 75/75, and I havent experienced any problems with my upload before, but after I connected this router I get this result below. I have updated to the latest firmware. I hope you can help me, as I have no clue what to do.

4718222496.png

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

Tried on phone, tablet and desktop. My brother just bought the same router, and he got the same ISP, and he also got the upload problem.

Fractal Define R5 - i7-5820K - Noctua DH-D15S - GLH GTX 1070 - Strix X99 Gaming - HyperX Fury 2400MHz 16GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2

I tested it just before I switched it around. There wasn't any problems.

Called Asus, but the tech I talked to had no idea. He would have to email me back, to see if there were a fix for this.

I'm slowly beginning to dislike Asus products.

Called Asus, but the tech I talked to had no idea. He would have to email me back, to see if there were a fix for this.

I'm slowly beginning to dislike Asus products.

I already do (except GPU's)

But I don't get why this is happening either, it seems weird, but Asus has all kinds of QoS and stuff on there, so it might have something to do with that...

Network/Homelab build log Main PC: "Aqua Blue"  Server: 15TB+ "Blue Lightning"

3900x, 32GB RAM @3200mhz, RTX 3090, 2.5TB+ SSD Storage, 4x2560x1440 monitors

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, +2x Note 9

I dont get it either. Just tried to fiddle around with QoS, but that dosent help.

I assume that you are running the latest firmware and have disabled adaptive qos? or checked your qos profiles under qos in the router?

Check with your ISP and make sure that is what you are supposed to be getting. the try a speedtest directly plugged into the ISP's router. see what that number is... could be a low quality cable going to your wifi router.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

I had kind of the same problem. 

The think was that the bandwidth I had entered in the QoS section was lower from the one that I was getting.

Turn off QoS and see if it helps.