US is falling behind the world on LTE speeds

sylarspock

Any actual data to back that up? Ever been to Australia? Now WE are saturated.

No data when I posted, it was just a gut thought. But a quick google shows: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_4G_LTE_penetration

US: 78% of a population of 321,605,012 = 250,851,909 LTE users

AUS: 74% of a population of 23,920,500 = 17,701,170

If the numbers are even remotely correct, our infrastructure is dealing with a far higher number of LTE users here than you are.

I've had a few too many beers to want to do math on any of the other countries.

Saturation aside, like I said, I hate our ISPs and have all sorts of complaints about the business practices, but to complain about our LTE speeds is barking up the wrong tree. After posting I ran another speedtest and saw 36Mbps down, again during peak hours.

Gaming Rig: Asus Z87 Pro, i5-4670k, EVGA Supernova 1000 P2, Corsair Carbide Air 540, NZXT Kraken X60, G.SKILL Ripjaws X (4 x 8GB @ 2133), 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, 2 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm

Plex Server/Couch Gamer: Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5, i7 4790k, Corsair HX750, Fractal Node 804, Deepcool Captain 240 AIO, G.SKILL Sniper Series (4 x 8GB @ 1866), MSI Lightning 780, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB, HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200rpm.

The only thing the US should be equal with khazakstan in is population of male prostitutes. Whether that's because we have too few, or they have too many, I'll leave you to distinguish.

On a more serious note, this should be expected. The US time and time again has shown a real adverse position to forcing these companies to part with their 92-98% profit, in place of actually expanding infrastructure. It's just sad to really see the effects leveled. We need to make lobbying illegal, because in our country, it's just legal bribery.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

See my above comment about coverage in more places.  It's only speculation though.

Still makes me laugh, knowing how crap and expensive are the Internet services here on Mexico xD.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

The only thing the US should be equal with khazakstan in is population of male prostitutes. Whether that's because we have too few, or they have too many, I'll leave you to distinguish.

On a more serious note, this should be expected. The US time and time again has shown a real adverse position to forcing these companies to part with their 92-98% profit, in place of actually expanding infrastructure. It's just sad to really see the effects leveled. We need to make lobbying illegal, because in our country, it's just legal bribery.

you might want to do a little research into the companies you are complaining about.  It is exceedingly rare for any company to have 92-98% return to the bottom line on a single division/department let alone the entire company.

you might want to do a little research into the companies you are complaining about.  It is exceedingly rare for any company to have 92-98% return to the bottom line on a single division/department let alone the entire company.

Hm, you should read into time warners profit margin on broadband from 2014 mate.

"97% profit" infact, time warner made quite the interesting money back on their stuff in 2013 in particular...

123% profit from video services, down from 140% in 2012.

3227% profit on high-speed data, up from 2651% in 2012.

285% profit on voice services, up from 256% in 2012.

I don't know about you, but making 3227% more money than you spent on giving out that actual service, seems like a complete load of total bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-kushnick/time-warner-cables-97-pro_b_6591916.html

If i had a way to multiply my money by 3227% i would be one very, very happy man. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Hm, you should read into time warners profit margin on broadband from 2014 mate.

"97% profit" infact, time warner made quite the interesting money back on their stuff in 2013 in particular...

I don't know about you, but making 3227% more money than you spent on giving out that actual service, seems like a complete load of total bullshit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bruce-kushnick/time-warner-cables-97-pro_b_6591916.html

If i had a way to multiply my money by 3227% i would be one very, very happy man. 

You should read into their profit margin as a whole company.

Large margins in some areas compensate for low or no margins in others.

https://ycharts.com/companies/TWC/profit_margin

Profit centers ultimately offset cost centers.

Also your source of information is the huffington post which is about as accurate as fox news and just as politically biased.

Second they, and you as well, are saying that 97% profit somehow equates 3227% "more money".

They state that the cost per subscriber for internet is $1.32, but they never tell you how they gathered that information.  They make a vague mention that "Note: There is other information that supplies the number of total subscribers." but they never actually provide you that number to replicate their data.

Not to mention they completely leave out the other associated fees that the company has to pay in their equations.

Lastly the "writer's" final comment is as such (see below).  I imagine his 2 year contract ended and the price went up as they always do, but he was too stupid to realize that would happen.

"My Time Warner Cable basic Triple Play bill went up 112 percent in just two years, from the advertised price of $89.99 to $190.77. I want an investigation as I'm not the only one this happened to."

I'm no fan of cable companies, which is why I cut the cord a long time ago, but this is just another example of a person with an axe to grind, without any business sense, taking advantage of the public forum.

Why is norway so low?

Because everyone and their mother has 4G enabled all the time (and most people do NOT restrict background data while device is on standby on their phones and tablets) so a mediocre network complimented by heavy saturation causes insane  low speeds.

Go 20minutes outside of the cities (40k inhabitants and up) in norway and you have an average DL speed of 25-30MBs on 4G network (Netcom)....

Most mobile carriers limit speeds to 10-20 mb/s on 4G here in Norway, plus no unlimited data. if I had unlimited data, I would use my phone as a router because the actual internet here right now is only mobile broadband on 4G (gets 40 mb/s as advertised with full 4G coverage) but there is a 20 GB datacap. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

You should read into their profit margin as a whole company.

Large margins in some areas compensate for low or no margins in others.

https://ycharts.com/companies/TWC/profit_margin

Profit centers ultimately offset cost centers.

And that's supposed to make it alright?! No company should be able to turn about 1,50 worth of investment in employees, data centers, and the like, and turn it around and charge about 44$.

And the story was covered by a TON of news groups, huffp was just at the top of the search results.

I'm at class so I can't walk through it, but that's 3227% return on their investment of services, or, 97% profit with 3% investment.

That speed for the UK seems unrealistic, considering I’m lucky to actually find a 4G/LTE signal anywhere. Most of the time there's just 3G (or at work, just 2G).

How to create a strong password

Size does not matter; it's how you use it

Most mobile carriers limit speeds to 10-20 mb/s on 4G here in Norway, plus no unlimited data. if I had unlimited data, I would use my phone as a router because the actual internet here right now is only mobile broadband on 4G (gets 40 mb/s as advertised with full 4G coverage) but there is a 20 GB datacap. 

My brother in law does that.  He lives in a rural part of the state and the only internet options are satellite which isn't that great. However he has unlimited LTE data so he uses his phone as a hot spot for the whole house.

And that's supposed to make it alright?! No company should be able to turn about 1,50 worth of investment in employees, data centers, and the like, and turn it around and charge about 44$.

And the story was covered by a TON of news groups, huffp was just at the top of the search results.

I'm at class so I can't walk through it, but that's 3227% return on their investment of services, or, 97% profit with 3% investment.

The person who wrote the huffpo article is a blogger and not an actual writer.  He wrote a story a year ago in October where he complained about how his bill went up at the 1 year mark, which proves my earlier statement on him.  He rants about how he shouldn't have to pay taxes and that time warner can.

As far as the return on investment you are assuming that the cost allocated accounts for the employees and data centers.  Every company does their accounting differently; some section off cost and revenue per division where other separate them. 

whether its 3227% or 97% doesn't matter in the long run as the company only has about an 8% total profit margin.  Which means regardless of how much bang for their buck in one division they are getting there are others that are costing them more than they are pulling in.

My brother in law does that.  He lives in a rural part of the state and the only internet options are satellite which isn't that great. However he has unlimited LTE data so he uses his phone as a hot spot for the whole house.

The person who wrote the huffpo article is a blogger and not an actual writer.  He wrote a story a year ago in October where he complained about how his bill went up at the 1 year mark, which proves my earlier statement on him.  He rants about how he shouldn't have to pay taxes and that time warner can.

As far as the return on investment you are assuming that the cost allocated accounts for the employees and data centers.  Every company does their accounting differently; some section off cost and revenue per division where other separate them. 

whether its 3227% or 97% doesn't matter in the long run as the company only has about an 8% total profit margin.  Which means regardless of how much bang for their buck in one division they are getting there are others that are costing them more than they are pulling in.

Once again, many other news agencies covered the story, and it was these reports along with many other studies that are pushing companies like time warner, verizon, and comcast to stop their shit and improve their infrastructure, because having a 97% profit margin, or a 3227% return in investment and failure to provide sufficient infrastructure is near illegal in the united states.

And because one department of a company is failing, (none of them are in time warner, save tv profits being significantly down) does not warrant charging customers 3227% fucking overhead for their service. Let's apply that same fucking logic to something more tangible than internet.

Lets say, Ford motors is struggling in america to sell motorcycles. (They make motorcycles in this parallel universe) so to combat their marginal decrease in sales on bikes, they hike the cost of a Ford F 150, from just over $50,000 usd, to about $1,183,244 usd.  Just let that number sink in, and try to justify it by fords profits in motorcycles being down 24% from the previous year.

The cost of the most popular ford F-150 is just over $50,000 according to autoblog.com. Ford also makes approximately $13,333 profit on each sale of its most popular models.

So, if we take the profit margin out of that 50,000 we get about $36,667 that accounts for designing it, building it, shipping it, and marketing it, or the cost to make the car at that model(s)

If we then take that cost of building the car, and multiply it by time warners ABSURD profit return of 3227%, or x32.27, we get that staggering price of $1,183,244. 

Once again, many other news agencies covered the story, and it was these reports along with many other studies that are pushing companies like time warner, verizon, and comcast to stop their shit and improve their infrastructure, because having a 97% profit margin, or a 3227% return in investment and failure to provide sufficient infrastructure is near illegal in the united states.

And because one department of a company is failing, (none of them are in time warner, save tv profits being significantly down) does not warrant charging customers 3227% fucking overhead for their service. Let's apply that same fucking logic to something more tangible than internet.

Lets say, Ford motors is struggling in america to sell motorcycles. (They make motorcycles in this parallel universe) so to combat their marginal decrease in sales on bikes, they hike the cost of a Ford F 150, from just over $50,000 usd, to about $1,183,244 usd.  Just let that number sink in, and try to justify it by fords profits in motorcycles being down 24% from the previous year.

The cost of the most popular ford F-150 is just over $50,000 according to autoblog.com. Ford also makes approximately $13,333 profit on each sale of its most popular models.

So, if we take the profit margin out of that 50,000 we get about $36,667 that accounts for designing it, building it, shipping it, and marketing it, or the cost to make the car at that model(s)

If we then take that cost of building the car, and multiply it by time warners ABSURD profit return of 3227%, or x32.27, we get that staggering price of $1,183,244. 

Who said anything about the other departments "failing"?  Just because a department or division doesn't generate a profit does not mean they are failing.  They are called cost centers for a reason.  They operate strictly as overhead to the company but whose cost to said company is offset by profits from other divisions.

Unless you expect things such as human resources, payroll, compliance, IT etc... to start charging employees for their services so the company can reinvest their product profits back into infrastructure. 

Lets apply your logic to this before the thread gets locked.

General motors branches off into the dildo business because the company as a whole is not performing well, and begins producing dildos at a cost of $5, but sells them for $25 which affords them an 80% profit margin on their dildos.

Because of the success of their dildo line up the company's overall profit margin is 2.93% (which is the actual margin they have right now). 

However customer complaints about subpar quality of their dildos has prompted a FSTC(Federal Sex Toy Commission) investigation and charged them with profiteering, and thus has to invest the majority of their 80% dildo profit back into producing Dildos of a much higher quality.

This would result in a reduction of their 2.93% profit margin and would thus be offset by reducing costs in other areas.

Who said anything about the other departments "failing"?  Just because a department or division doesn't generate a profit does not mean they are failing.  They are called cost centers for a reason.  They operate strictly as overhead to the company but whose cost to said company is offset by profits from other divisions.

Unless you expect things such as human resources, payroll, compliance, IT etc... to start charging employees for their services so the company can reinvest their product profits back into infrastructure. 

Lets apply your logic to this before the thread gets locked.

General motors branches off into the dildo business because the company as a whole is not performing well, and begins producing dildos at a cost of $5, but sells them for $25 which affords them an 80% profit margin on their dildos.

Because of the success of their dildo line up the company's overall profit margin is 2.93% (which is the actual margin they have right now). 

However customer complaints about subpar quality of their dildos has prompted a FSTC(Federal Sex Toy Commission) investigation and charged them with profiteering, and thus has to invest the majority of their 80% dildo profit back into producing Dildos of a much higher quality.

This would result in a reduction of their 2.93% profit margin and would thus be offset by reducing costs in other areas.

You seem to have not understood me at all.

What Time Warner is doing, by forcing people to pay 3227% the cost of the service back to them, and then by not improving infrastructure, or expanding is by all means, illegal in the US. And time warner is not failing by any means, or in any way. They're doing very well for themselves thanks to the actual money printing machine they have called broadband.

Are you trying once again, to justify paying 1.18 million dollars for a 50,000$ car? All because another department is not making AS MUCH profit as it was a few years ago. Note, they're still making tons of profit, they're just not making AS MUCH. 

Oh, and if that dildo sales where run by time warner, you'd be talking about a 5$ dildo retailing for $161 usd. or, that $5 multiplied by their 3227% return.

You seem to have not understood me at all.

What Time Warner is doing, by forcing people to pay 3227% the cost of the service back to them, and then by not improving infrastructure, or expanding is by all means, illegal in the US. And time warner is not failing by any means, or in any way. They're doing very well for themselves thanks to the actual money printing machine they have called broadband.

Are you trying once again, to justify paying 1.18 million dollars for a 50,000$ car? All because another department is not making AS MUCH profit as it was a few years ago. Note, they're still making tons of profit, they're just not making AS MUCH. 

Oh, and if that dildo sales where run by time warner, you'd be talking about a 5$ dildo retailing for $161 usd. or, that $5 multiplied by their 3227% return.

Because apparently you are an expert on business and economics. You should go out and start a business of your own and then cap any profit margins at 1%.

Also you aren't allowed to mark up any products or services more than 50%. 

get back to me when your done. 

Because apparently you are an expert on business and economics. You should go out and start a business of your own and then cap any profit margins at 1%.

Also you aren't allowed to mark up any products or services more than 50%. 

get back to me when your done. 

Will do.

What I don't understand, is how you can condone such a consumer aggressive and hurtful practice. The problem isn't that internet is some luxury, internet today is a utility, and something all people should have access to. Even the UN now shares this view, declaring it a human right. So it is then by that right, that no company should have the authority to markup a product which most americans absolutely MUST have by 3227%. Why dont you run some of that awesome tap water from your faucet? Oh, but now it's going to cost you 0.03c per gallon, instead of 0.001c per gallon, enjoy your 5$ shower every morning. Or why don't you go to the store and buy some bread eh? But oh wait, that 1$ loaf of bread, now costs $32, and your electricity bill at the end of the month is now going to cost you ~$4195.

Can you see the point? Internet is something that 90% of americans REQUIRE, just like electricity, basic foods, water, and shelter, according to the UN. The fact that these companies can turn around, and almost 70% of the time make it so you only have ONE choice of provider for residential is complete bullshit, and then force you to pay 3227% more than the service costs them is borderline criminal.

I don't claim to be an expert on economics, nor an expert on running a business. But do you know what I am claiming to be an expert on? I'm an expert on basic fucking rational thinking. And when you sit down and think about this, and you compare it to what has been done in the past then you realize this is completely absurd, no one should be allowed to do this, period. This is legal robbery, and it has to stop.

Will do.

What I don't understand, is how you can condone such a consumer aggressive and hurtful practice. The problem isn't that internet is some luxury, internet today is a utility, and something all people should have access to. Even the UN now shares this view, declaring it a human right. So it is then by that right, that no company should have the authority to markup a product which most americans absolutely MUST have by 3227%. Why dont you run some of that awesome tap water from your faucet? Oh, but now it's going to cost you 0.03c per gallon, instead of 0.001c per gallon, enjoy your 5$ shower every morning. Or why don't you go to the store and buy some bread eh? But oh wait, that 1$ loaf of bread, now costs $32, and your electricity bill at the end of the month is now going to cost you ~$4195.

Can you see the point? Internet is something that 90% of americans REQUIRE, just like electricity, basic foods, water, and shelter, according to the UN. The fact that these companies can turn around, and almost 70% of the time make it so you only have ONE choice of provider for residential is complete bullshit, and then force you to pay 3227% more than the service costs them is borderline criminal.

I don't claim to be an expert on economics, nor an expert on running a business. But do you know what I am claiming to be an expert on? I'm an expert on basic fucking rational thinking. And when you sit down and think about this, and you compare it to what has been done in the past then you realize this is completely absurd, no one should be allowed to do this, period. This is legal robbery, and it has to stop.

The UN declares a lot of stuff, but rarely gets anything done. They are like a small dog barking to get noticed and nothing more.  Also even if internet access was a "right" having "high speed internet" isn't. 

Furthermore I never defended the company, hell I don't even have cable television, but unlike water or food there are alternatives even here in the states.  Hell Like I mentioned to another person my brother in law did away with his internet plan and just uses his cell phone to provide his data needs.

Also you really do need to take a business class, or get a job in the accounts payable department at a company or something; as what you are complaining about happens in practically every single company that exists. 

For instance when a convenience store marks up a bottle of soda 25-75% (which is common tbh) it isn't doing it just to generate a profit; that extra mark up also takes into account the need to pay for employee's wages, the electricity bill, lease on the property etc...

However in their book keeping when tracking Soda sales their ledger will likely only show the cost of soda to them, and then the revenue they generated from it.  So on paper it looks like they are making a killing when you are only observing the cost of soda compared to the money made from it.

On the other hand in a separate section they have costs that don't generate revenue such as employee payroll, health benefits, the cost for the alarm company etc...

Looking at just those it looks like they are doing terrible.

However at the end the overall cost and the overall revenue is factored and what is left over is the company's overall profit, or loss,  which is what you should be concerning yourself with.

Lastly your comparison of motorcycles and F-150s to internet doesn't work as they are completely different products. You would of been better off comparing cost of water, or electricity to internet.  Because with automotive companies you will always have products that needs to be manufactured and produced with constantly rising costs.  With things like internet you have cost of installing the equipment (laying the lines so to speak) but after that you only need to pay the cost to maintain it.  Basically Massive upfront cost with lower down the road cost. 

that last part doesn't take into account the cost of obtaining the signal, fees, taxes, etc...

To add fuel to the fire did you know that movie theater cost for a large soda is roughly 25 cents?

The UN declares a lot of stuff, but rarely gets anything done. They are like a small dog barking to get noticed and nothing more.  Also even if internet access was a "right" having "high speed internet" isn't. 

Furthermore I never defended the company, hell I don't even have cable television, but unlike water or food there are alternatives even here in the states.  Hell Like I mentioned to another person my brother in law did away with his internet plan and just uses his cell phone to provide his data needs.

Also you really do need to take a business class, or get a job in the accounts payable department at a company or something; as what you are complaining about happens in practically every single company that exists. 

For instance when a convenience store marks up a bottle of soda 25-75% (which is common tbh) it isn't doing it just to generate a profit; that extra mark up also takes into account the need to pay for employee's wages, the electricity bill, lease on the property etc...

However in their book keeping when tracking Soda sales their ledger will likely only show the cost of soda to them, and then the revenue they generated from it.  So on paper it looks like they are making a killing when you are only observing the cost of soda compared to the money made from it.

On the other hand in a separate section they have costs that don't generate revenue such as employee payroll, health benefits, the cost for the alarm company etc...

Looking at just those it looks like they are doing terrible.

However at the end the overall cost and the overall revenue is factored and what is left over is the company's overall profit, or loss,  which is what you should be concerning yourself with.

Lastly your comparison of motorcycles and F-150s to internet doesn't work as they are completely different products. You would of been better off comparing cost of water, or electricity to internet.  Because with automotive companies you will always have products that needs to be manufactured and produced with constantly rising costs.  With things like internet you have cost of installing the equipment (laying the lines so to speak) but after that you only need to pay the cost to maintain it.  Basically Massive upfront cost with lower down the road cost. 

that last part doesn't take into account the cost of obtaining the signal, fees, taxes, etc...

To add fuel to the fire did you know that movie theater cost for a large soda is roughly 25 cents?

You have been defending them this whole time saying its warranted because they are losing money all over the place and need to turn a profit. That's been your argument this whole time.

Once again, going to ignore the "take a business class" bit. I know enough about businesses to understand that. If your company is hemorrhaging money from so many departments, perhaps the way to stay afloat is NOT by hiking up costs 3227%, but by simply rearranging your business model to something that actually works, and doesn't bend the consumer over a table and fuck them in the down under. By your logic so far you would support AMD if they decided to hike up costs in a R9 390X from 400$ to about $6500

And you don't have to buy a soda when you go to the movies. That's not something you need to have, thats a luxury.

Also, I did compare it to water, electricity, and food in my last response. 

"Why dont you run some of that awesome tap water from your faucet? Oh, but now it's going to cost you 0.03c per gallon, instead of 0.001c per gallon, enjoy your 5$ shower every morning. Or why don't you go to the store and buy some bread eh? But oh wait, that 1$ loaf of bread, now costs $32, and your electricity bill at the end of the month is now going to cost you ~$4195."

Basically, internet is a necessity in todays life, there's no two ways about that. And when a company can restrict who you can buy from, and then charge you 3227% more than the cost of the service, you end up with something known as a cluster fuck, where in every situation the consumer LOSSES. Buy low speed broadband? That's going to be $200 to get it installed, $25 a month, and another $30 a month to rent their shitty router/modem that is required. Even fucking cellphone data is far too overpriced, the only difference is at least a larger portion of that money is going back to build more cell towers, but still not enough is going back to infrastructure.

No matter which way you play it, the consumer losses by miles in this race. That's also why you see google fiber being such a massive success, google is doing what fucking time warner, verizon, at&t, comcast all need to do. And guess what, google is making a fuck ton of money, and still not charging people 3227% more than the service, and they're still vastly expanding their infrastructure, professionaly training employee's magnitudes more than these companies, and doing every just the right way it needs to be done.

Once again, going to ignore the "take a business class" bit. I know enough about businesses to understand that. If your company is hemorrhaging money from so many departments, perhaps the way to stay afloat is NOT by hiking up costs 3227%, but by simply rearranging your business model to something that actually works, and doesn't bend the consumer over a table and fuck them in the down under. By your logic so far you would support AMD if they decided to hike up costs in a R9 390X from 400$ to about $6500

Also, I did compare it to water, electricity, and food in my last response. 

"Why dont you run some of that awesome tap water from your faucet? Oh, but now it's going to cost you 0.03c per gallon, instead of 0.001c per gallon, enjoy your 5$ shower every morning. Or why don't you go to the store and buy some bread eh? But oh wait, that 1$ loaf of bread, now costs $32, and your electricity bill at the end of the month is now going to cost you ~$4195."

Basically, internet is a necessity in todays life, there's no two ways about that.

First you are 19 there is no way you know enough about business to make any sort of informed decision. Especially since you think "cost centers" are hemorrhaging money.  Basically you fail to grasp basic accounting practices.

Second you did compare internet to electricity and water, but you failed to take into account how much goes into that cost per unit that they charge.  I guarantee you what you get charged is marked up considerably to account how much it actually cost them as a company as a whole.

third I sure would support AMD charging that much and would show that support by purchasing an Nvidia card or something with onboard graphics.

Lastly internet is not a necessity in today's life. you can survive quite fine without it and many people not only survive but also thrive.  How about we do a challenge. You go a week without water, and i'll go a week without internet.  We can meet back here and see how that went when its all over.

again you are 19 and you've only known a world with internet so I understand why you might think its a "right" and that the world would end should you not be able to go on the internet and look at funny pictures of cats, but in the end your argument is the epitome of a first world problem.

post-231515-0-97502700-1444415453.png

T-Mobile gives me a minimum of 10mbps on LTE, average of 27mbps, and as high as 50mbps.

I swear it's Sprint pulling the average down with their 7mbps bullcrap lol

Once again, going to ignore the "take a business class" bit.

Oh and when I suggest you take a business class I do so for your benefit and not mine.  Everyone should have a grasp on basic business, and economic, principals.  Makes it harder for the politicians, who are mainly lawyers and business people, to dick you over under the guise of "helping". 

http://www.lynda.com/Business-training-tutorials/29-0.html?bnr=NMHP_blocks