Should I do a Graphics Card Giveaway?

iamdarkyoshi

I have a water damaged HD6950 Directcu ii sitting right in front of my keyboard. I managed to repair it once it lost like 75% of its value :( It runs perfectly stable now though! However, it is no match for my 390x. There are a couple bodge capacitors and extra wires on it now, but like I said, it runs fine. If I DO decide to do a giveaway, my rules would probably be that it needs to go towards someone who really cant afford a whole lot in terms of GPU horsepower. Thoughts? Should I do it?

Yas! ^_^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

That would be lovely

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

I already need it. My GT610 nearly blew my PC to smithereens and i kinda need a replacement before it really does blow it apart.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

All the pikeys come crawling out the woodwork for another giveaway.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I have a water damaged HD6950 Directcu ii sitting right in front of my keyboard. I managed to repair it once it lost like 75% of its value :( It runs perfectly stable now though! However, it is no match for my 390x. There are a couple bodge capacitors and extra wires on it now, but like I said, it runs fine. If I DO decide to do a giveaway, my rules would probably be that it needs to go towards someone who really cant afford a whole lot in terms of GPU horsepower. Thoughts? Should I do it?

Sure. I don't need it, I have plenty of cash to build this, but someone will love it! 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Yes, and make the winner pay shipping and handling.

id gladly take it !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Similar build to what I am doing once I manage to sell my rendering PC!

Oh, yeah, I saw that thing on the classifieds. I was thinking about buying it for spare parts (SSD's, HDD, RAM, CPU, MOBO, and PSU).

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

Oh, yeah, I saw that thing on the classifieds. I was thinking about buying it for spare parts (SSD's, HDD, RAM, CPU, MOBO, and PSU).

If you buy it, you get your name in the credits in my upcoming build log with an arc mini R2 crammed with as much hardware and radiators as I can afford

If you buy it, you get your name in the credits in my upcoming build log with an arc mini R2 crammed with as much hardware and radiators as I can afford

I decided it wasn't worth the $850 for me. I was more willing to go $600 due to my current new build.

I decided it wasn't worth the $850 for me. I was more willing to go $600 due to my current new build.

is fine. I would be willing to part it out though if I eventually get the same profit for it...

is fine. I would be willing to part it out though if I eventually get the same profit for it...

$40 for the 256 GB SSD and $15 for the WD HDD.