First Australian CS:GO Tournament (Of noticeable scale)

Cloud 9 and Virtus.Pro are coming to Melbourne Australia, along with many other teams for the first ESL tournament in Australia. They will be playing for a prize pool of $55,555 Australian Dollars. Yes, this is an ESL tournament so expect it to be on twitch.tv world wide.

I can't wait, I live close to Melbourne and will definitely be going to support my favourite team, Cloud 9!

https://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/entertainment/live-theatre/counter-strike-invitational

EDIT: Lots more information on the reddit post about this.

www.goo.gl/oS3tGb

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

No Renegades

No fucks given

As far as I know Renegades and Team Immunity will be there.

- CPU: Intel i7 3770 - GPU: MSI R9 390 - RAM: 16GB of DDR3 - SSD: Crucial BX100 - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB -

As far as I know Renegades and Team Immunity will be there.

Now i'm interested xD

Let's go C9!

hasnt this been posted?

either way i saw this earlier and im just intrested in watching c9 post aderall 

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

hasnt this been posted?

either way i saw this earlier and im just intrested in watching c9 post aderall 

You might have seen it on the front page of reddit (where I saw it) or on the CSGO subreddit. I've edited a link to that reddit post for anyone wanting more information.

Now I have to make my way to Melbourne, go renegades!!!

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

there only advertising c9 and vp so i thought it was more of a exhibition match.

I don't think the renegades will be there since arnt they moving to the states soon?

either way I cant go since I'm going to pax.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

there only advertising c9 and vp so i thought it was more of a exhibition match.

I don't think the renegades will be there since arnt they moving to the states soon?

either way I cant go since I'm going to pax.

The website says the best of Australian teams, so if there isn't any Renegades i'll sue them for false advertising :)

The website says the best of Australian teams, so if there isn't any Renegades i'll sue them for false advertising :)

I was watching spunj tonight and he said he isnt sure yet if the team is going

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I can imagine all the "cunt" I am going to hear. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Cunt is barely said over here. Trust me, only said when shits starts cooking.

Xeon 1231 v3/ H81m - P33 / 8GB Corsair Vengeance/ GTX 950/ Fractal Design Core 1000.

I feel like British use that word more than Aussies.

Ye nah ay

Lots of Brits in Oz though, quickly became one of my favorite words hanging around 90% red coats when I was living over there.