July 24, 2015 - The WAN Show Document

I like the heavier, more in-depth discussion. The live strawpoll to get the audience opinion is really valuable too I think (even though it's a pretty specific audience). 

𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕

But in a lot of car models the dial and buttons a next to the screen.

For example, the Volkswagen Group, uses this model (touch)screen for low end to premium models. Here's a video for a newer version of the system: 

The only one i've seen in real life where you can change the settings without really having to take your eyes off the road is BMW i-Drive.

Yeah, better solution, but BMW and Mercedes have a dial you can use. Never used iDrive, but the screen isn't big enough on middle end Mercedes to corner-eye it  :D

CPU: AMD 7800X3D Motherboard: NZXT B650E RAM: 32GB 5600 30-CL Corsair Vengeance DDR5 GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2070 PSU: Corsair RM850i Monitor: Samsung 27" 4K thing Cooling:Noctua Chromax Black NH-D15: Case: NZXT H510 Black

Heh. Was pleasantly surprising for Luke to bring up people in polyamorous marriages inevitably making up some amount of the userbase of Ashley Madison. Given the lack of legitimacy people generally assign relationships like this, it was nice to hear Luke (on a sodding tech show) briefly mention it as a normal thing :)