Need advice on case.

System:

Asus strix GTX 980

Asrock H97 pro4

i5 4460

Seasonic 650w (Gold)

8 gb ram

So i still need to buy 8 Gb ram and new SSD, and i need new case for my build. So i'm thinking of Be quiet base 800, NZXT H440, Corsair air 540, and bit more pricey cases like Corsair 670t and 680t. I would take H440 but i feel like it has bit crappy cooling, and i'm also pretty okay with fan noises, i prefer having cooler temps then silent. If i would take H440 i would swap my cpu cooler from Evo 212 to, Be quiet shadow rock 2. If i take 670t or 680t i will still stick with same cooler, wont be pretty but i feel those two pricey cases have more future proof and good airflow. Both cases cost around 200€ in estonia. NZXT H440 and air 540 around 145€. Budget is close to 350€. And i don't have Phanteks cases on sale here, there is one website, but i don't thrust that one. So would be 670t and 780t bit overkill? ( and yes i feel like 200 euros for those cases are bit to much)

H440 is a cool case, has space for lots of cooling, and the basement makes it really good for hiding horrible cable management

Case: NZXT phantom CPU:I5-4460 GPU:MSI-GTX1070 Gaming X RAM:2x4Gb-DDR3-HyperX fury MOBO:Asus Z97-P HDD:Toshiba 1Tb 7200rpm PSU:Sentey650W

System:

Asus strix GTX 980

Asrock H97 pro4

i5 4460

Seasonic 650w (Gold)

8 gb ram

So i still need to buy 8 Gb ram and new SSD, and i need new case for my build. So i'm thinking of Be quiet base 800, NZXT H440, Corsair air 540, and bit more pricey cases like Corsair 670t and 680t. I would take H440 but i feel like it has bit crappy cooling, and i'm also pretty okay with fan noises, i prefer having cooler temps then silent. If i would take H440 i would swap my cpu cooler from Evo 212 to, Be quiet shadow rock 2. If i take 670t or 680t i will still stick with same cooler, wont be pretty but i feel those two pricey cases have more future proof and good airflow. Both cases cost around 200€ in estonia. NZXT H440 and air 540 around 145€. Budget is close to 350€. And i don't have Phanteks cases on sale here, there is one website, but i don't thrust that one. So would be 670t and 780t bit overkill? ( and yes i feel like 200 euros for those cases are bit to much)

Those 780t-type cases might be a bit overkill for your build. I would think an Air 540 would be a decent choice as you said you like airflow. Also check out the Fractal Arc Midi R2 and Corsair 450D.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

H440 is a cool case, has space for lots of cooling

Actually no. The vents are so restrictive, that many people have problems with overheating, even with single GPUs.

So i guess it's really up to me do i want to spend those 200 euros on case or not. I pretty much have checked all cases on the market, and only H440 and 670t catch my eyes. Also i would take NZXT S340 but sadly there is no longer white version available. Also corsair air 540 looks great to, but then it no longer fits on my deks, cause my desk ain't that lenghty :D