980ti MSI reference or Zotac GTX 980 TI AMP!

so i decided that i am going to get a 980ti , for my soon to be 3*1080, but is there much of a difference in performance? they are practiacally the same price but the zotac is cheaper, bear in mind that I am from uk 

Reference:http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/nvidiageforcegraphicscards/nvidiagtx980tiseries/MSI/GTX980TI6GD5.html?#utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PCPartPicker

Zotac http://www.ebuyer.com/715003-zotac-gtx-980-ti-amp-6gb-gddr5-dvi-hdmi-3x-displayport-pci-e-zt-90503-10p

+ the zotac backplate looks cool ;D 

I would get the reference card cuz sexy

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

The zotac will probably cool better than the msi would, and the zotac also doesn't look too bad.

The zotac is 51mhz faster for the base clock and 64mhz faster for the boost clock, I'd guess maybe a 1-2 fps difference max.

If you plan on watercooling it some time down the road then the reference would probably be the best bet, otherwise the zotac is probably better.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Get the zotac, the reference ones get seriously hot, the zotac will cool better and it's cheaper o_o 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

I just ordered the Zotac Amp! Extreme and the card I know will be heavy, but Zotac truly has engineered here. Yes, the 980 was a crashing failure for overclocking but according to reviews this card can actually overclock pretty okay despite being so heavily factory overclocked. It's the only card with factory overclocked memory too if I'm not mistaken.

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

I just ordered the Zotac Amp! Extreme and the card I know will be heavy, but Zotac truly has engineered here. Yes, the 980 was a crashing failure for overclocking but according to reviews this card can actually overclock pretty okay despite being so heavily factory overclocked. It's the only card with factory overclocked memory too if I'm not mistaken.

the extreme is very differnet to the one that i am looking at if i am not mistaken 

the extreme is very differnet to the one that i am looking at if i am not mistaken

Oh yeah it is! My apologies. Why not an EVGA or MSI gaming card though? They are only 40 something dollars over reference.

Oh yeah it is! My apologies. Why not an EVGA or MSI gaming card though? They are only 40 something dollars over reference.

this is england , reference is 520 ,evga is like 580 , need that money for a triple monitor stand,

Pay a little bit more and get the amp! extreme.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

this is england , reference is 520 ,evga is like 580 , need that money for a triple monitor stand,

Ooooo fancy. Triple monitor setup. What monitors if I may ask?