Amp for HD 598

TheEwokGuy

I have been thinking about Creative Sound Blaster E1. Because Its really cheap and I can get it easy in my country (finland). Is it good enough? Thanks.

Is it not loud enough with what you have?

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Is it not loud enough with what you have?

ah sorry forgot to mention that I havent gotten the hd 598 yet

ah sorry forgot to mention that I havent gotten the hd 598 yet

You don't need a discrete DAC or AMP for those headphones. They are perfectly fine off of any normal motherboard. If you don't believe me, then just get them and then judge if you need them to be louder, as there won't be a real difference in sound quality at this level.

You don't need a discrete DAC or AMP for those headphones. They are perfectly fine off of any normal motherboard. If you don't believe me, then just get them and then judge if you need them to be louder, as there won't be a real difference in sound quality at this level.

To add this, even if it turns out that it isn't loud enough, it's not too late to consider getting the amp later....

I mean it's like buying a car, and before the car is even delivered, the buyer is already shopping for a new set of seats. I mean it won't be too late to wait for the car to arrive and shop for the seats later, will it?

To add this, even if it turns out that it isn't loud enough, it's not too late to consider getting the amp later....

I mean it's like buying a car, and before the car is even delivered, the buyer is already shopping for a new set of seats. I mean it won't be too late to wait for the car to arrive and shop for the seats later, will it?

ok thanks I wont buying It unless I need it then.

ok thanks I wont buying It unless I need it then.

I have a pair of HD598's, and they are decently loud via onboard Sound. There may still be some benefit (depending on your source files, and how picky you are) to picking up an external DAC and/or Amp, but I would HIGHLY suggest just trying them first.

The 598's sound fucking awesome, btw. Best Headphone purchase I've ever made so far.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

But you get seats before the car is delivered because racecar...

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

But you get seats before the car is delivered because racecar...

That's a pretty specific instance, in which the vehicle is likely being custom built anyway, or there has been research and testing done prior to indicate which seats would be required.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

That's a pretty specific instance, in which the vehicle is likely being custom built anyway, or there has been research and testing done prior to indicate which seats would be required.

nah man, gotta go fast

nah man, gotta go fast

Right... :huh: