$1500 video editor?

Hello,

I am looking to build a computer for editing 1080p footage, streaming, and some gaming. It has to be $1500 maximum and I would prefer for it to be Micro ATX or ITX. I have no experience with video editing computers (I have built 3 gaming and 1 server) and I was hoping you guys could help. Also, this may turn into a Hackintosh build if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Hello,

I am looking to build a computer for editing 1080p footage, streaming, and some gaming. It has to be $1500 maximum and I would prefer for it to be Micro ATX or ITX. I have no experience with video editing computers (I have built 3 gaming and 1 server) and I was hoping you guys could help. Also, this may turn into a Hackintosh build if that changes anything.

Thanks in advance

Do you need windows, monitor, keyobard and mice

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Do you need windows, monitor, keyobard and mice

No

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Well it would be important to know whether you will likely use it for a Hackintosh or not, not all parts can be used in a Hackintosh.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Hello,

Thanks in advance

you can use my build (in the sig) with the same mobo (it's available in matx) and a msi or evga 970 (because of length) and an other case.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC