with the tap of a button, google can read your emails. and extrapolate !

givingtnt

so. im putting this here. as I though it was an interesting subject to talk about.

in the new version of android google is demonstrating at google I/O right now.

they showed that with a tap of a button, google could research about something (in this case a movie) off your emails !

how cool is that !. but wait. why would I want google to read my emails and extrapolate from the context ? what if your doing some important corporation work. what if its private ?

what do you guys think of this ?

post-85015-0-72952900-1432834550_thumb.p

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

If you actually need to have a secured email, you wouldn't use Google. Google has it written in their terms of service. They will use your data to market and help sell thing to you. This is just another feature added to that. 

Obviously they can read your E-mails. They are on their god damn server. This doesn't cause anymore privacy concers as privacy is pretty much non-existant on the Internet. 

Google is just a d*** imo. F***** up youtube, f***** up Chromecast. They destroyed the concept of privacy.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)