CPU not folding

I don't know how to make my cpu start folding. I tried moving the bar from full to light, stop folding and start it up again as well as right clicking and doing stuff with that as well. I'm not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

post-184071-0-09910500-1430975168.png

Go into logs, is it failing to find a wu for the cpu.

But what do I about it?

post-184071-0-28545500-1430975591.png

But what do I about it?

at the moment you're not alone. The post right below this one shows a similar problem.

i dont the answer mate besides waiting it out it takes me about 30 mins after i finsh WU to get a new one. maybe they are low on cpu WU or having a issue im shore it will be fixed soon

i dont the answer mate besides waiting it out it takes me about 30 mins after i finsh WU to get a new one. maybe they are low on cpu WU or having a issue im shore it will be fixed soon

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't have the answer or really know much about it then it would probably be wise to not say anything at all. Making a post to say that you don't know isn't very constructive.

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't have the answer or really know much about it then it would probably be wise to not say anything at all. Making a post to say that you don't know isn't very constructive.

I think he did have something valuable to say though.

The work server was empty. Happens a lot, nothing you can do but will till they add more. I have had occasions where it can take a day or more for this to get resolved.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99