Good quality Office add-ons?

So I need an HDMI to VGA converter for presentations at my office (because my lappy only has hdmi, and what do you know, even the highest end office still uses freaking VGA -_-), so I looked around on amazon and newegg, and surprisingly nothing really popped out to me as being any kind of mid-high quality, pretty much all of it seemed like cheap junk from china/hong kong, or overpriced junk that is still from china or hong kong. So i was wondering if anyone could help me out here, maybe you have one that you bought in the past that you KNOW will not fail; because here's the deal: presentations and meeting cost alot of money, and if one of these converters fails on me, im completely screwed. so I really need something that will 100% garunteed NOT malfunction or simply not work. Price is not too much of an issue, but obviously I'm not going to pay alot of money for something that may or may not work 100% for a long long time. I know its something quite simple, but I can't run the presentation without it so i need something that i know will work.

thanks for the help!

AMD FX 8350 8-Core CPU (Stock 4GHz) | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | (Rev. 4.0) | 8GB 1600MHz HyperX Fury | AMD R9 270 (MSI Gaming OC Edition) | NZXT H440 (White) | Kingston 120GB SSDnow V300 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB (7200 RPM) | Corsair RM750m 750w Fully Modular Power Supply

Dell 23.6-Inch 1080p 60hz IPS Display | Corsair H100i AIO Liquid Cooler | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G502 Proteus Core | iSymphony Wireless Stereo Speakers | Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HDMI>VGA converters are rather pricey because you are going from digital to analogue.

These converters generally don't last long and break very easily.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

Doesn't projector have DVI or VGA option? Or are you using TV? One way to go would be HDMI->DVI and DVI->VGA.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Doesn't projector have DVI or VGA option? Or are you using TV? One way to go would be HDMI->DVI and DVI->VGA.

HDMI->DVI and DVI->VGA will not work, hdmi doesn't carry the analogue signal that vga needs

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-AV10145/

this seems like a nice quality one (have used some belkin adapters in the past), it is pricy ,but for office needs i think it's worth it

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

HDMI->DVI and DVI->VGA will not work, hdmi doesn't carry the analogue signal that vga needs

http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-AV10145/

this seems like a nice quality one (have used some belkin adapters in the past), it is pricy ,but for office needs i think it's worth it

Ok. But if projektor would have DVI input that would work, right?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Ok. But if projektor would have DVI input that would work, right?

yes (you'd only need the hdmi->dvi)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

yes (you'd only need the hdmi->dvi)

Just making sure for my own needs too :)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv