Comessy

My friend just got scammed for his knife in CSGO

Be careful with scammers guys

The knife was always brave and sharp

Let's have a moment of silence

RIP :'(

71d2174f6eb23b1228af575b3ed32e3d.jpg

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

bahahhahah that's the most ugly thing I've seen in months xD and yet here I am $80 dollars later with nothing but a Tec 9 - Sandstorm

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

pepperinos*

nope pepperonis is the correct spelling according to auto-correct

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

Step 1 - If anyone wants something to do with your knives, find a middleman.

Step 2 - Do transaction

Step 3 - No one got scammed, and the trade is over. Yay!

Step 2 - Do transaction

lol middlemen are just as bad

if youre selling just make a private listing on a site like opskins or something then link the user to that and its all through the sites bots and paypal from there.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

lol middlemen are just as bad

if youre selling just make a private listing on a site like opskins or something then link the user to that and its all through the sites bots and paypal from there.

Bots are a middleman.

Step 2 - Do transaction

and make sure don't fall into any of those "i'll trade up your skins for you" scams, they will probs just take skins and block you 

Bots are a middleman.

bots are bots

bots are not middlemen, theres a difference.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

bots are bots

bots are not middlemen, theres a difference.

Does the bot stand in the middle of a transaction? Yes? Then it's a middleman.

Does the bot stand in the middle of a transaction? Yes? Then it's a middleman.

lol smartass i see

a bot is automated, its its a placeholder for the site, not a middleman, the point of the bot is to hold the skin for the site to authenticate

lol smartass i see

a bot is automated, its its a placeholder for the site, not a middleman, the point of the bot is to hold the skin for the site to authenticate

The bots are facilitated by someone who created and manages the bots. That person is a middleman, controlling automated bots.

C4eG.png

i still can't comprehend how people get scammed nowadays. i can smell a scammer a mile away...

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

The bots are facilitated by someone who created and manages the bots. That person is a middleman, controlling automated bots.

C4eG.png

that has nada to do with a bot fam LOOOOOOOOOL.

now scram

My friend had a ST Huntsman Crimson Web, got scammed when he sold it.

@GhostWindGamer hm....he used to own many knifes.....

Yes I had 3 nice knives :(

How did this happen? My friend opened ~20 cases and got 2 knives.. one of which was 400$.. and one was 50$ ish didn't get scammed

I really will never understand how people get scammed. Basic intelligence, patience, and skepticism should be all you need.

I'm coming from a TF2 trading background, which is probably different from the CS:GO scene. I feel like the above should still apply.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

I really will never understand how people get scammed. Basic intelligence, patience, and skepticism should be all you need.

I'm coming from a TF2 trading background, which is probably different from the CS:GO scene. I feel like the above should still apply.

Well what happened is he was trading with a guy and they both added their knives to trade and while my friend "wasn't looking" the other guy took the knife out of the trade and my friend clicked accept.

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Well what happened is he was trading with a guy and they both added their knives to trade and while my friend "wasn't looking" the other guy took the knife out of the trade and my friend clicked accept.

What a derp.

tumblr_inline_n36njc7Ne11qzjix8.gif1370.gif

Accidents happen I guess.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

You'll never take my most valuable $0.18 Factory new anodized navy sg, scammers! NEVER!