Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

The only mechanical keyboard I've really used is the CM Quickfire Pro and honestly I'd have to say it's my favorite keyboard out of any I've used in the past. It's a full size keyboard and at times it can be a little big, but I think it's worth it for all the extra keys (and especially the number pad).

Thank you Massdrop for the giveaway :D

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Me...?? I love the 104 and the 60%. Why? 104 for home use and 60% for traveling Lan parties. :D

Previously I have always used a full sized keyboard, and always thought it as being the better option. However over the last year or so watching the videos of the smaller keyboards, I have to say that the smaller space requirement is appealing. 

I personally like my 101-key layout IBM Model M for my daily desktop use, but would love to have a 60% Poker 3 for when traveling with a laptop or tablet.

First of all thanks for hosting the giveaway.

I would always go for the full sized ones, but due to the lack of space and versatility you can get I like the kind of full sized with detacheble num pad.

It's perfect for getting space if you want to game and getting the comfort if work needs to be done. =)

However for work on the go 60% seem to be pretty nice.

i would rather have a 10 key less detachable keyboard because if would allow me to have a larger desk area to use when not using the numberpad and have the convenience of just attaching when needed

I myself prefer smaller keyboards (TKL normally) as I have a separate unit that I use as a numpad. I use the numpad primarily for playing CS:GO (for buying stuff) and it makes life a hell of a lot easier. 

Using a wireless keyboard doesn't :P

I prefer TKL because the distance between my right hand and the mouse when using a full size drives me crazy. I'm definitely in the market for a 60% though, if it lets me keep my hand on the keyboard more often with all the function layers that cut down on mouse usage. 60% keyboards are also super cute so I'd like to have one.

I like 10keyless keyboard, because it has better ergonomics to my body!

100% size keyboards because the number pad is useful for mathematics. I've only used fullsize keyboards though as I have ample desk space but I think a 60% would be a great compliment with my tablet as the keyboard it comes with isn't very good.

i5 4670 | Asrock Fatal1ty H87 | G.Skill 16GB snipars | Gigabyte GTX 760 Windforce | CM 690 III | 850 Evo 250GB + 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Seasonic G-750 | Logitech G502 | AKG K553 | Windows 10

I prefer full size keyboards, but have been wanting a 60% for portable use for awhile. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Hey, Luke and Linus!

My personal favourite keyboard size is the 60%, although right now I'm using the Logitech K270 Comfort Keyboard. The compact design lets me fit waaaaay more stuff on my desk, and actually lets me type with my hands in the center of the desk and not to the left. It also lets me have my keyboard not resting on my mousepad and instead actually to the side of it!

I am actually more of a fan of larger ones. I played with a friends smaller one for a bit and liked what I saw and felt.

I think I might try 60% full time and never go back.

(All innuendo accounted for)

im rockinkg ful sIze. Ive always BeeN Interested in 60% but never taken the plunge. I could really use a new mechanical keybaord right now. Ha ;)

I prefer using ten keyless because my desk isn't that big and I have gotten somewhat used to them now. Switched back to my quickfire tk and getting used to its number pad again...

I have only ever used full size keyboards, but I have been eyeing up trying out a smaller one at some stage. That said, I use my numpad every day, so that could take some getting used to. 

Shoutout to /r/mechanicalkeyboards

I like small keyboards because my fingers are small just like Linus. I also like it because I do not need the extra keys are the corner of the keyboards and it is very convenient to bring it around. TROLOLOLOL

My preference is extended full size, complete with audio functions and macro keys - don't know if I could trade those extra functions on my Logitech G510 membrane keyboard for a mechanical one as I've not had chance to test one.

I prefer 60% keyboards, they are more portable and have a shorter keystroke.  The reduction of hand movement also makes it less prone to RSI in my opinion.

I prefer full size keyboard because it's easy to use and have full function. The full size keyboard has more popular nowadays so everyone would like it.

Thanks you for a chance to win a giveaway.

Favorite keyboard size: 75%, I use my left hand press my numpad on the left.

60% board? Nope. I need Function keys both at work or when game.

This litle thing could save me, not literally but it would make my life easier. I use a lap top keyboard that i hate and I don't really have space on my desk for a full size keyboard or even a tenkeyless one so naturally this thing is made for me :)

And those keyboards at the university are bad, like really bad. I'd just throw this little pupy in my pocket ;) and rock on typing.

thank you, thank you mass drop for yet again proving you are amazing.

While I must say that I prefer having a numpad on my keyboards I find that I dont use them as much as I think I will. A compact solution like the vortex just makes sense, in addition to being gorgeous.

I adore 60% keyboards because I never find a use for my numpad keys - and I dont have enough space for a whole keyboard on my desk :)