Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

My favourite keyboard size is a full size keyboard layout with a row of macro keys usually binded as media controls and push to talk. However, I have been eyeing a 60% keyboard for quite a while for the portability factor and with the added programmability, I think I could finally utilize a 60% keyboard with my laptop or when I bring my desktop to LAN.

If I have the option I'll get a full sized keyboard because why not but other than that I don't really have much of a preference.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

I prefer using full size just because that's what i've been using, but i've been oogling some of these keyboards for a while now.

Full sized, using the Lenovo Thinkpad keyboard that I'm using right now is just irritating, with all the Fn buttons hidden under brightness and toggle buttons, and on top of that I much prefer using a numpad to put in a number, its just more annoying to have it all in one row.

Aesthetics wise I prefer a 60%, but for gaming on my desktop, I need my tenkeyless/80% keyboard.

I have a fullsize (104) but it is kind of a pain on my shoulder due to the distance between mouse and keyboard. Would love to try a 60%. (or even build a 40%).

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985

I have a full size Duck 1008 Keyboard and it has been treating me well over the years. I would love to go 60% though because I've been running out of room for my mouse when playing CSGO.

No need to do any number crunching or any thing with numbers at all because all I do is play games so tkl is my favorite type because the extra space for the mouse is very nice and the ergonomics feel much better

I prefer full sized keyboards just because of how easy it is to access everything

I like full size because i do a lot of key bindings on my numpads for various games and its pretty convenient. But I also have a 60% one because i travel around, having the smaller keyboard is pretty convenient too.

My favorite type of keyboard is the 60% because all i do is game and i don't need anything fancy like the number pad.

I have a full-sized keyboard right now and I'm not liking it.. 

It constantly gets in the way of both my mouse and Razer Orbweaver, making it difficult to play games.. So I'm heading into smaller keyboards to try and solve this painful issue :)

Full sized for sure, couldn't live without a numpad.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

I love my full sized keyboard because I use the num pad.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I'd prefer a 60% board because it is compact and and simplistic.

My favourite form factor currently is the 60% because it is a very comfortable size and can be close to the mouse, increasing ergonomics). I currently have a 40% keyboard (the planck keyboard) coming in the mail, I will decide if it is better once I assemble it.

My favourite keyboard size would have to be TKL. But I've been eying this keyboard up for a while. It would make a great replacement to my current keyboard, which to be honest is a pile of garbage (steel series apex raw) unfortunately I'm lacking the money to upgrade anything for quite a while.GL to all

I really love 80% keyboards because they leave some extra room but still aren't too small. Plus I have a tiny desk so I need all the room I can get.

full size keyboards for me - couldn't get used to the smaller sized ones as I use the number pad a fair bit.

Current Setup - i5 2400, Asus P8Z68V-LX, 12GB Corsair Vengeance, MSI R9 270x 2GB, XFX XXX 650watt Hybrid

Thanks Massdrop for the awesome giveaways on youtube channels and for supporting Linustechtips!

Anyway I would honestly prefer a full 104key layout cause unlike most people, I actually use the the number pad to key in numbers. Oh the perils of being an engineer! But either way, I would like a 60% keyboard just for kicks! So yeah, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!

I love my full sized keyboards, I'm lost without a number-pad!

I prefer full size keyboards because of the number pad, and bigger is better. 

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS

I personally like the full 104/105 layout. Reason is quite simple. I liek playing really retro pc games. Sometimes those have ridiculous keyboard controls.

Full sized keyboards takes the cake for me but i would love to try out 60%