gtx 780 big issue

hi everyone ....

i have a problem .. since i played gta iv for one hour and the PC shut down itself when i open it again then this screen appears 

image.jpg

when windows  start 

image.jpg

this is the temp in IDLE , the resolution locked to 640x480 and when i try to  increase it , this show me

image.jpg

my card is ASUS GTX 780 DCUII 

​i changed the driver and nothing happened

please if any one have the experience , tel me what shold i do >>> sorry for bad english 

the same coler lines appears  in bios screen 

This is the same thing that happened to my GTX 780 TI I had to return as it it was broke. Sorry to see this happen to some else

You've got a crispy card. RMA it.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Remove the card and try using integrated graphics and try reinstalling drivers, if the issue persists then you probably need to RMA.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

This is the same thing that happened to my GTX 780 TI I had to return as it it was broke. Sorry to see this happen to some else

why this happened ,  is there some thing wrong with the power supply or the issue from the card it self ????

You've got a crispy card. RMA it.

what are you mean by RMA ??? 

Remove the card and try using integrated graphics and try reinstalling drivers, if the issue persists then you probably need to RMA.

what is RMA ???

why this happened ,  is there some thing wrong with the power supply or the issue from the card it self ????

It was  definitely the card that was faulty i didn't have a very heavy over clock on it nor did i over volt it so im not sure why it happened. So you'll have to return it.  

RMA = Return Material Authorization which means send it back to shop/factory.

Your card basically managed to break the VRAM, this can happen because of weak soldering points, bad memory chip, many other things I'm sure.

You can't repair this, there is a 3 year warranty on this card so good luck!

It was  definitely the card that was faulty i didn't have a very heavy over clock on it nor did i over volt it so im not sure why it happened. So you'll have to return it.  

i will return it , i have question please : how can i know if my power supply have overvoltage ??

RMA = Return Material Authorization which means send it back to shop/factory.

Your card basically managed to break the VRAM, this can happen because of weak soldering points, bad memory chip, many other things I'm sure.

You can't repair this, there is a 3 year warranty on this card so good luck!

i purchase this thing from amazon usa four month ago , is there return policy ?? is there cost from me shiping the card to amazon ??? 

i will return it , i have question please : how can i know if my power supply have overvoltage ??

You able to over volt with any power supply really but you use over clocking software to tell the component (such as gpu or cpu) to use more power so you can get a stable over clock. Hope this helps.

i purchase this thing from amazon usa four month ago , is there return policy ?? is there cost from me shiping the card to amazon ??? 

I have no experience with shops other than Dutch ones, but Asus Support has been really nice for me...

You can try that (Google is your friend I'm sure)