Need for speed under ground 1 and 2

Wheelgamers

does anyone know where i can get a copy of need for speed underground 1 and or 2, im not fussy if it is digital or physical.

Holy fuck I forgot about this game.

I played the everloving shit out of those and Most Wanted on PS2.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I have underground 1 for Gamecube....

It's 11 years old isn't it?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Yeah dude i played probs 100 plus hours of underground 1 on the original Xbox, it reminded me so much of the first fast and the furious movie 

Probably one of the best NFS games ever made. Everyone just loved the over-the-top customisation.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I loved underground 2. I spent hours tuning drift cars for different tracks. one of the games I have the most fond memories of.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Sssshhhhhhh... It's only not allowed if you call it Pirating. I prefer to call it Convenience.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a duck

pirating games is not cool

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

i got the physical disc for U1 and U2

but its for PC

but I not gonna sell them

I got a collection of Need For Speed games

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck. It's a duck

pirating games is not cool

@Goldensapling - It is convenient, I do it too, but still not allowed here :D

sorry, i don't know where anyone can find these games anymore other than shared digital copies.

honestly, if it wasn't for pirating some games wouldn't be playable anymore.

(redneck rampage anyone? )

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

sorry, i don't know where anyone can find these games anymore other than shared digital copies.

I know, right? I am looking for Diablo 2, but luckily, that is still being sold somewhere :)

You can buy it used on amazon for like $10

But I understand the frustration.  Everything should be available on steam.  Even origin doesn't have it.  Come one EA you don't have a copy kicking around you can throw up on your origin servers?

I know, right? I am looking for Diablo 2, but luckily, that is still being sold somewhere :)

blizzard still supports it!  :D

i did go back in buy D2 again so i could play with my friend who never played it as a kid.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

blizzard still supports it!  :D

i did go back in buy D2 again so i could play with my friend who never played it as a kid.

I want to play it just for giggles, I play Diablo III atm, but D2 is a legend and I played it as a kid :D

NFS Underground 2 and Most Wanted.

I could only get Most Wanted from UK, so I did.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch