Best mechanical keyboard?

GoodN1ght

the o-rings help with the key bottoming out noise, when the  keys return to the top position they can make a noise too.

if your hands hurt i recommend going to to doctor and they can help more with that. also there are some keyboards made to help with pain as well i believe. 

Yeah i would just like to try out mech first ( I mean im also buying it for the rest but i would pick the switch thats easiest on the nads). I used to play 6-8 hours a day playing competitive SC2 or DotA 2 so it should be less worse now. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

Yeah i would just like to try out mech first ( I mean im also buying it for the rest but i would pick the switch thats easiest on the nads). I used to play 6-8 hours a day playing competitive SC2 or DotA 2 so it should be less worse now. 

i got one with a wrist rest (didn't have before) i think it makes a difference. not sure about the switch and your nads though ;). get a key switch tester from cooler master or someone to find out what keys you like before you buy. 

i got one with a wrist rest (didn't have before) i think it makes a difference. not sure about the switch and your nads though ;). get a key switch tester from cooler master or someone to find out what keys you like before you buy. 

WASD sells one for like 15$ (6 types) . I will check if I can check one out in store but i'm not convinced I will. 

Intel 4790 K - R9 295X2 - Gigabyte Z97-SLI - Corsair Vengeance Pro Black 1866 CAL9 - Corsair HX 1000 -Samsung 850 EVO SSD - Samsung HDD - H100I - Corsair C70 - G400 Logitech - Asus VS247H - WASD custom mechanical and QCKPAD! 

Staples of LTT: Getting an 4690 K will resurrect your lost family members, AMD = More heat thus AMD = Satan. 

WASD sells one for like 15$ (6 types) . I will check if I can check one out in store but i'm not convinced I will. 

I would link you the buying guide to mechanical keyboards but friken april fools and stuff....

I mean you go here http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/

and press wiki, then go to buying guide.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB