the best 50 dollar headphones?

siberiansteel11

so yes I am trying to find the best 50 dollar headphones I don't need a gaming one I need a music one Recommendations ???? 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

I have those :D 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

Its below your price recomendation but I REALLY do love these. So nice.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Lightweight-Over-Ear-Binaural-Headphones/dp/B0007XJSQC

I have similar ones - HD 202.

I'm not sure how comparable they are to HD 201, but I just compared them to these less-than-$10 earbuds, and these earbuds seriously got more bass going.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-RPHJE120K-In-Ear-Headphone-Black/dp/B003EM8008

If you want good performance at a low price (but nothing too miraculous), go for these earbuds. They're underpriced for the decent performance they pack.

Superlux HD668Bs on Massdrop right now.

You will not find a better headset at this price.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I'm not sure how comparable they are to HD 201, but I just compared them to these less-than-$10 earbuds, and these earbuds seriously got more bass going.

If you want good performance at a low price (but nothing too miraculous), go for these earbuds. They're underpriced for the decent performance they pack.

"More bass" is not something everyone wants, nor is bass amount the only indicator of quality.

"More bass" is not something everyone wants, nor is bass amount the only indicator of quality.

Yeah, that's true. I've brought back to life an old pair of speakers by fixing the wiring, only to find the sound quality to be okay, but bass to be a bit excessive. However, I still stand behind those earbuds. I can't notice any substantial compromise in quality from the Sennheiser HD 202 to the $7 earbuds. 

I personally prefer the Pioneer SE-A1000's to my Superluxes. They are not lacking as much bass for a open pair of headphones, and are pretty comfortable once you mod them a bit (tighting headband, adding support behind the earpads, and braiding the cable). I have actually been using them for my main pair until I get my K7XX's back, and I haven't really missed them as they sound similar. You will probably have to find a used pair to get one under $50, but it is an option. 

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I have audio-technica ATH-M30's they are great

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

At a local bookstore they have these $1.00 earbuds. They are comfy and fit inside the ear nicely. I have this app on my phone named PowerAmp and its a fully customization EQ. No joke the crappy setup sounds better than most skullcandy earbuds. 

I will have to check out those Panasonic ones.

Long time Linus fan with too many different forums to keep track of LTT's. 

thanks for all the recommendations guys! but I've already found my headphones to be ! I thought about the 50 dollar budget and thought why Don't I spend more so I wouldn't spend another headphones for 2 years or so. So I got myself a Bose OE it's a beauty the sound is great and the comfort ability is 10/10 for me !  

http://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundTrue-Headphones-Style-Black/dp/B00IUICOF8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1427764719&sr=8-7&keywords=Bose+OE 

Superlux HD668Bs on Massdrop right now.

You will not find a better headset at this price.

I second this. Crazy good sound for the price. 

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

bleh - already bought

Unit-less sensitivity values, always useful.

Unit-less sensitivity values, always useful.

If you had to buy one in the chart which one would you buy?

Me, I'd go for the superlux. Superlux and AT M20 should be at about the same level, but M20 is closed, and I don't like closed, so yeah...

I would go for the superlux if I hadn't increase my budget the superlux would be the one I should get.