Good Deal or Not?

Clear17Mud

Ok so I find this and say

I wish I had $120 dollars right now... For 4gb(2x2) of ram, 990fx sabertooth motherboard (rev. 1) and a unknown processor, but still its a steal even if its a 4100 (if its a 4100 id counter with $100)

Now I posted this because of  MrOooozi, and we ended our conversation with

Great minds think alike.

But I got in touch with this guy because I saved enough money now, and I find out that the unknown processor is a Athlon II X 260 Dual-Core 3.2 GHz  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819113159

He wants $120 dollars but I don't even know if I want it for $100 and I am afraid to ask for something lower then $100. If it was $80 i would not look back, but I don't even know if it will be that much of an improvement? I currently have a AMD 64 X2 6000+

Its also kinda far away from were I live. (3hr. there and back if rush hour didn't exist)

I think I would say "I will give you $80, because It isn't much better then what I currently have. I also live in (were I live) so I don't want to drive all the way up there."

I would like to know what you think. If not I think ill just save up to get a XBONE so I can play halo 5 and all the remastered halos....

If you want I can post the original ad. I just don't want him to get spammed...

-snip-

I think I would say "I will give you $80, because It isn't much better then what I currently have. I also live in (were I live) so I don't want to drive all the way up there."

Say this ^. The worst that can happen is that he says no and counter-offers. Dont be afraid of what cant hurt you.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

How much does the gas cost to do that? I would value 6 hours of my time. Honestly skip this. Find a deal on ebay or something. I would not give up if this one deal does not work out!

Also ask if he will ship!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I would say 80$

Also

MOTHER FUCKING DUCKLINGS

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Say this ^. The worst that can happen is that he says no and counter-offers. Dont be afraid of what cant hurt you.

Ok I think Ill just do that. Its just sometimes I am really harsh and I don't notice till I offend them...

How much does the gas cost to do that? I would value 6 hours of my time. Honestly skip this. Find a deal on ebay or something. I would not give up if this one deal does not work out!

Also ask if he will ship!

Ok I meant 3 hr. total. (1.5 hr there) Its just the free way narrows and Its the scarcest place to drive ever... like people 3 feet behind another car going 75-80 mph... But during rush hour you have to go through the accidents and its like stop and go but its like 35 mph then stop 15 mph stop 40 mph stop 10 mph crawl and back to normal. 

I see Slick, but where is Slick's mom???

I was going to but that seemed creepy so I put Ducklings...

Ok I think Ill just do that. Its just sometimes I am really harsh and I don't notice till I offend them...

Ok I meant 3 hr. total. (1.5 hr there) Its just the free way narrows and Its the scarcest place to drive ever... like people 3 feet behind another car going 75-80 mph... But during rush hour you have to go through the accidents and its like stop and go but its like 35 mph then stop 15 mph stop 40 mph stop 10 mph crawl and back to normal. 

I was going to but that seemed creepy so I put Ducklings...

Around South LA where the freeway gets to two lanes on each side? That's where I face the most traffic, if that's what youre talking about.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Do you live in a rural area, or an area where there isn't much of a market for computer components? And how long has the listing been up? You could use this to your advantage towards getting it for $80. Saying things like "You're gonna have a tough time getting it sold anyway." or something along those lines could help with nogotiating.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide

Around South LA where the freeway gets to two lanes on each side? That's where I face the most traffic, if that's what youre talking about.

well it goes from 5+1(carpool) down to 4 (no car pool) Its the point of the  mountain (its really half a mountain now) (I live in Utah) It curves around the mountain and its super windy. Its not the most dangerous road in Utah, but its pretty bad.

Also my mom got rear ended leaving California this summer. On one of the roads were it narrows.

Do you live in a rural area, or an area where there isn't much of a market for computer components? And how long has the listing been up? You could use this to your advantage towards getting it for $80. Saying things like "You're gonna have a tough time getting it sold anyway." or something along those lines could help with nogotiating.

No, he lives in a rural place, and it has been up for 22 days

and thanks for the advice

ok new question should I throw in this is a birthday present for myself last week?

I said "you might have a hard time selling it because everyone loves Intel" (hint: my phone knows INTEL but if i type AMD it wants to say "and" even if its in all caps...)

I said this instead of saying his ad might expire, because he probably would already know this...

I just added this to the end of what I originally wrote

I just realized this was my first post............