Is it worth modding?

markoskerass

Hi, I am new to forums, fan of linus ofc, and I am currently using a silencio 650 pure midnight along with an amd build and a g550m psu. I cant get the cpu connector to the hole on top of thr case so it looks good. Do you think ita worth making the hole bigger by modifying it (expanding it, perhaps)? Also, im thinking of cutting the top part for a double radiator. Let me know what you think.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 4.6 GHZ 1.392vCore ||||| Cooler: Hyper 212 evo ||||| MOBO: Gigabyte 990XA UD3 REV 3.0 ||||| RAM: Kingston Hyperx Fury (Single channel) 1866 8GB CL10 ||||| GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 1GB ||||| PSU: CoolerMaster G550m 80+ Bronze ||||| SSD: Kingston SSDnow v300 ||||| HDDs: 2x 250gb 1x Wedstern Digital 320gb |||| Case: CoolerMaster Silencio 650 Black Pure Midnight

You can try with an extension? We offer a wide range of extensions if you are interested :P

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Do you think an extension would help? Arent the cpu cable connectors all the same kind of?

CPU: AMD FX 6300 4.6 GHZ 1.392vCore ||||| Cooler: Hyper 212 evo ||||| MOBO: Gigabyte 990XA UD3 REV 3.0 ||||| RAM: Kingston Hyperx Fury (Single channel) 1866 8GB CL10 ||||| GPU: Sapphire HD 7770 1GB ||||| PSU: CoolerMaster G550m 80+ Bronze ||||| SSD: Kingston SSDnow v300 ||||| HDDs: 2x 250gb 1x Wedstern Digital 320gb |||| Case: CoolerMaster Silencio 650 Black Pure Midnight

Do you think an extension would help? Arent the cpu cable connectors all the same kind of?

put it through the hole, then put MB on

Does the conector reach the hole but not fit, or just not reach it?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If the cpu cable doesnt reach, measure how long cable you are missing, then send it to us and we can make it :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

It just doesnt fit the hole!Like, the connector is fatty, The cable length is alright.