frozen CPU updates Facebook- they are open

spwath

Seems strange to me unprofessional

https://facebook.com/frozencpucom

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Ehh, it's not that bad, I've seen companies just send an email to some customers in the past to say they were open again

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Ehh, it's not that bad, I've seen companies just send an email to some customers in the past to say they were open again

Just the way they said it

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Just the way they said it

Yeah, it definitely could have been handled better

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Yeah, it definitely could have been handled better

I kinda want to get a job their, but also don't...

I can ride my bike their

Hehe.... Facebook

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

I can ride my bike their

I would if you're that close, after you look around the place and stuff like that if you have that option

I can ride my bike their

*there FTFY ;)

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

*there FTFY ;)

Using swype on phone, so I just put what it says

I would if you're that close, after you look around the place and stuff like that if you have that option

I might.

Like what is this?

Saying police are corrupt now??

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152735605981500&id=351841771499

....What the shit?

Can someone do a synopsis of what we actually know for sure, that has happened?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

....What the shit?

Can someone do a synopsis of what we actually know for sure, that has happened?

We have seen pics of the place a mess, the wife says they are hiring, and the Facebook thing.

That's really all we know for sure

We have seen pics of the place a mess, the wife says they are hiring, and the Facebook thing.

That's really all we know for sure

so....shit's goin crazy?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

so....shit's goin crazy?

Yeah, basically we know nothing, and frozen CPU is now blaming my local police.

All this is happening less than 10 min from my house.

Like what is this?

Saying police are corrupt now??

https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152735605981500&id=351841771499

Wow, that totally makes me want to do business with them. /s

Your business is your professional face, not your platform to rage against the machine.

1. Overclock until the magic smoke comes out. 2. Modify until broken. 3. Fix and repeat.

4670k - 16GB - 290X - 1440p Freesync

r7Q9bM6.jpg

Jayz just posted this on their page.  Of course, we should avoid a witch hunt... but wow, what the hell is going on over there?  Anybody have the FULL backstory?

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

drugs are bad, mmmkay.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

r7Q9bM6.jpg

Jayz just posted this on their page.  Of course, we should avoid a witch hunt... but wow, what the hell is going on over there?  Anybody have the FULL backstory?

^ This ^

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

r7Q9bM6.jpg

Jayz just posted this on their page. Of course, we should avoid a witch hunt... but wow, what the hell is going on over there? Anybody have the FULL backstory?

Bill Owen from mpctech or whatever it is built them a really cool custom computer case/watercooled computer for frozen CPU, that mark later destroyed when he destroyed the place

Bill Owen from mpctech or whatever it is built them a really cool custom computer case/watercooled computer for frozen CPU, that mark later destroyed when he destroyed the place

What the balls?  

Reading their Facebook page is a rabbit hole filled with popcorn.  Do people actually do business with these guys?  Surely this company did SOME good work, as this wouldn't be an issue if they were just some fly-by-night con-artists... But all of this behavior is unprofessional, and downright bizarre.

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

What the balls?

Reading their Facebook page is a rabbit hole filled with popcorn. Do people actually do business with these guys? Surely this company did SOME good work, as this wouldn't be an issue if they were just some fly-by-night con-artists... But all of this behavior is unprofessional, and downright bizarre.

They seemed fine until this whole thing started. Before 2015, they seemed like a great company

They seemed fine until this whole thing started. Before 2015, they seemed like a great company

snD64sH.png

The ResellerRatings score is superb, I see.  I'm surprised they leave that on their website.  Bummer man.  It looks like they have a lot of cool stuff.

snD64sH.png

The ResellerRatings score is superb, I see. I'm surprised they leave that on their website. Bummer man. It looks like they have a lot of cool stuff.

That's probably due to the recent events. They where fine before this.