game recommendations?

crispfact

Hey guys! Just wanted to get some opinions... Build my first gaming PC, loving it so far, played BioShock invite, and I gotta say that's on hell of a game. Pretty amazing. But does anyone know any games like that? I like graphics and great stories. And I like bright shooters (so no horror :') ) any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Not sure if Borderlands fits in that category, but damn, the first and second games are good. Haven't played the Pre Sequel yet, but I expect it to be just as good.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Wolfestein. Haven't played it but I hear they're pretty good.

Tomb raider on sale was fun too and totally worth a buy.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I liked dishonored.  It struck me as a similar world to Bioshock Infinite.  That being said its not a bright world.  Its dark and violet.  But not a horror in my opinion.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic is still worth a go. Phenomenal first person RPG, although it isn't open world. It is a little old though.

Bulletstorm is kind of an old game now, but it looks nice and the gameplay is good. However, it does have a LOT of vulgar language, which is a huge turn off for a lot of people, and the story is boring.

Spec Ops: The Line looks beautiful and the story (although very bland in the first hour or so) is very interesting. Note that this game takes only about 5 hours to finish.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Trine 2

I was skeptical at first, but it's so much fun

Also on steam for a few bucks. 

i'd second borderlands 1+2

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

battlefield 4

call of duty

minecraft 

tomb raider 

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

You haven't played The Elders Scrolls series or Fallout 3/NV till you've played them modded. Would "set the mood" for the hopeful announcement of one of those at E3 this June.

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Far cry 3/4 I really like blood dragon, I got the sound track it's so good. Fallout games. Shadow warrior is a great laugh. Boarder land games are good I hear.

Metro

Crysis 2 and 3

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)