Guys it this a Decent Camera?

So I saw this camera at my local Harvey Norman on offer for a decent price, but I am not sure if it is really worth it, I have been looking at getting a better camera then compared to my phone(LG G3) for awhile now, it isn't urgent, but if it is worth it I may consider it, as the price is pretty ok if it is good or better.

The camera in question is the Fujifilm Finepix S8300.

Thanks for your time in this.

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Seems well received as far as I know.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

So I saw this camera at my local Harvey Norman on offer for a decent price, but I am not sure if it is really worth it, I have been looking at getting a better camera then compared to my phone(LG G3) for awhile now, it isn't urgent, but if it is worth it I may consider it, as the price is pretty ok if it is good or better.

Yes, it is better. Phone cameras are never as good as a dedicated sensor and much better glass.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Seems well received as far as I know.

Yes, it is better. Phone cameras are never as good as a dedicated sensor and much better glass.

Hmm ok, will look into reviews to see how the Manual settings are then, anyone here knows how it would be like though?

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again guys, so I didn't bother buying the Fujifilm, but was wondering if the Sony Alpha 3000 was any good?

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Yes it seems to be good one.

The sony one right?

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

The fuji you are talking about is a bridge camera, the Sony is a mirrorless. Each has their advantage and disadvantage. bridge cameras have a large zoom length and focal point, but has a alot smaller sensor and usually lower aperture, which in turn means not that good for low light. The Mirrorless aps-c means you got a decently large sized sensor, which inturn means better lowlight performance that is if you give it a high aperture lens. so for the mirrorless camera you can change its lens. which in turn means you need to buy a lens, which means more money. and also you will never find a lens even close to the zoom on a bridge camera.

The fuji you are talking about is a bridge camera, the Sony is a mirrorless. Each has their advantage and disadvantage. bridge cameras have a large zoom length and focal point, but has a alot smaller sensor and usually lower aperture, which in turn means not that good for low light. The Mirrorless aps-c means you got a decently large sized sensor, which inturn means better lowlight performance that is if you give it a high aperture lens. so for the mirrorless camera you can change its lens. which in turn means you need to buy a lens, which means more money. and also you will never find a lens even close to the zoom on a bridge camera.

but image quality i much better

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

If you are talking about the sony, yes it is

Maybe you should quote a price

If you are talking about the sony, yes it is

Maybe you should quote a price

The Fuji price was S$348(254.45 USD), but anyways I already bought the Olympus Pen Lite 3 from someone for the same price, and the sony offer went out of sale before I could buy it

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

The Fuji price was S$348(254.45 USD), but anyways I already bought the Olympus Pen Lite 3 from someone for the same price, and the sony offer went out of sale before I could buy it

The olympus is better IMO anyways, and I just noti=ced you are the one looking for a viewfinder, you got only 3 choices VF-1 VF-2 and VF-3