NZXT Phantom 820

kjvnasa

I just noticed this thread section and thought I would share my experiences regarding my new Black MATTE NZXT Phantom 820.

I have to say that it was extremely easy to work with. The accessory box came with many extra screws and a decent amount of zip ties. 

The fan controls work just as expected and the fans preform well. Hmm.. what else could I say? I was surprised that the Kraken x61 backplate was a pain to install since the aftermarket fan clearence was akwardly shaped. This was a supprise since I would suppose that NZXT would make sure that their own fans fit well in their own high end cases. Anyway I gotta say this case is mostly very easy to work with and I love it. If you have any questions feel free to ask them below.

:)

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

Any pictures of the build? :) 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

My rig:
CPU: i7 4790k @4.5ghz (1.165v) COOLER: Hyper 212 Evo  MOBO: Asus Maximus VI EXTREME   RAM: 8GB Kingston FURY @1866 Mhz   GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 DUAL SLI   PSU: Corsair HX750   CASE: NZXT Phantom 830 HDD: WD Black 3TB SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256Gb

hi hope u enjoy ur build brother, I wanted to ask about the maintenance on the side, top and front dust filters (not bottom ones) are they hard to clean  ? does the case take a lot of dust on the filters ? can something be done about the magnets on the door leaving marks on the case front (like with a low cost phone screen protector sticker cutout) ? thanks in advance !

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

hi hope u enjoy ur build brother, I wanted to ask about the maintenance on the side, top and front dust filters (not bottom ones) are they hard to clean  ? does the case take a lot of dust on the filters ? can something be done about the magnets on the door leaving marks on the case front (like with a low cost phone screen protector sticker cutout) ? thanks in advance !

I do not belive the door is leaving any marks... not that i am aware of anyway. They bottom filters do their job well as do the top ones :)

My rig:

easy to take apart ?

and the door thing I have seen the marks on youtube reviews

ty 4 the reply

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: