The Water Cooling Gallery

Victoria-SecRed3.jpgVictoria-SecRed2.jpgVictoria-SecRed1.jpg Will be making some major update soon' date=' will make a work log in the forum :) [/quote']

My only question is, why not watercool the motherboard since your board already comes with the block?

Great looking rig regardless, very tidy.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Fair enough. I never understood why they did it that way. They should have just threaded it.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Hey guys just wanted to share my PC. I put a lot of time and work and planning into this. It's almost done just awaiting a PSU cover and a custom GPU backplate. Also have a few more cables to sleeve.

031.jpg

here is the backplate I am awaiting.

bigbangbackplatefinished-1.jpeg

That is super sexy. Fantastic job

while (true) {

live();

}

So apparently everything is deleted when you edit a post and just replaces it with your edit. So...

If you want to see pictures check out my profile; http://linustechtips.com/main/special/albums/5663-my-system#post5663

But my loop is as follows:

XSPC Dual Bay Res with D5 vero pump

XSPC Raystorm on my I7-930

XSPC RAZOR gtx 680 on my GTX 670 ftw

XSPZ 280mm Rad at the top of my case that bring cool air in from the top of the case

This is my first loop and i love it. It was a lot of fun and very frustrating to put together, which is a good thing when building a computer if you ask me. When im pushing my system at over 4ghz on the cpu and over 1200 mhz on my gtx my temps stay around ~65 centigrade. But when im gaming at my normal 3.61 ghz and stock gtx boot clock setting i never break 50 centigrade on them both.

So my question to my fellow water coolers is who has used XSPC and like them. I have been very impressed my self with their products. In my opinion they are the best looking products on the market and they are certainly on the cheaper side when it comes to water cooling. I was going to go with swiftech products when i started thinking about water cooling but i really just dont think they are worth the money. And really not that great looking.

I have their single bay res with pump combo in a my 5.25" bays, and i absolutely hate it! When i was trying to get it in the screw holes weren't lining up, ended up stripping a couple. The whole process was an absolute disaster. Completely regret getting it. Now it sits crooked at the front of the case, rather than nice and flush. Oh well. (You can see what I'm talking about here: http://sdrv.ms/WxuXGQ)

Hey guys just wanted to share my PC. I put a lot of time and work and planning into this. It's almost done just awaiting a PSU cover and a custom GPU backplate. Also have a few more cables to sleeve.

031.jpg

Omg that looks amazing! Well done!

First post!

Here's my little work in progress! Just a temporary GPU only loop at the moment.

Case:

Corsair Obsidian 650D

Specs:

Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.6 GHz.

MSI Z77 MPower

Corsair Vengeance 16GB

EVGA GeForce GTX 580

Intel 520 Series 240GB

Seagate 1TB

Water Cooling:

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator

IandH StealthRes 175 Reservoir

Swiftech MCP655

EVGA Hydro Copper 2 Waterblock

Plans:

Swiftech APOGEE HD

XSPC EX240

Perhaps a 120mm radiator? Another 580? :D

aQW78.jpg

DVQdA.jpg

And they said that you couldn't fit a 3*140 rad on a 50 dollar case

JRos0.jpg

Lol. Did you do this just to prove a point? As it seems strange spending so much on cooling, but virtually nothing on the case...

031.jpg

This looks incredible! Cooled by egg yolks!

Wow, i love them all.

I wish to make a watercooled rig this year, but its nearly impossible to get fittings / pump / tubing / rads here, which really sucks.

Victoria-SecRed3.jpgVictoria-SecRed2.jpgVictoria-SecRed1.jpg Will be making some major update soon' date=' will make a work log in the forum :) [/quote']

My only question is, why not watercool the motherboard since your board already comes with the block?

Great looking rig regardless, very tidy.

yes, it would make the tubing to be messy

but soon, (maybe) on the major update I will water cool the motherboard

Still a 50-50 , I havent found a good reason to WC the motherboard since I wont get the benefit of it until I OC my CPU to 5.0 ghz or more

Here is mine...

IMG_4360_zps3857b9b3.jpg

IMG_4363_zps22b0d257.jpg

IMG_4367_zps00c9adaf.jpg

IMG_4368_zps4b00d70a.jpg

Theres a couple of things I might have done differently had I known then what I know now. I think I could fit a thin radiator with two fans on the back side of the HDD cage if I had gone with a bay reservoir and I would have gotten better airflow through the case. I also wish I had gone with a different pump or put a non stock pump top on so I could have used 90* fittings to the res. Oh well it was my first build ever and I bit off alot so I am pretty proud of how it came out. Those other things might come in the form of an upgrade later.

Forgot Specs and edit is apparently still not working well...

I-7 3770k

32gb GSkill Sniper 1866 Ram (Utilizing most of it with fancycache)

ASUS Sabertooth Z-77 motherboard

EVGA GTX670 FTW

EVGA 750G power supply

I guess thats everything major. I have never overclocked anything before so everything is running at stock speeds for now...

That has got to be the most crazy unique water cooling I've ever seen.

Hello

Here's mine.

Corsair 600t.

3570k @ 4.4

6990 @ 990/1300

1866mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum

UD3H Gigabyte mobo

60gb Intel 330

500gb Storage HDD

64mm XTX 240mm Rad

Black Ice GTX 240mm

1000w CM Silent Pro PSU

Fans are a mix of EK and Corsair

Pump/Res XSPC 750 Combo

Akasa fan controller 6 channel

8szZ6,W20ph,XMKU6#2

8szZ6,W20ph,XMKU6#1

8szZ6,W20ph,XMKU6

This is an old picture and I have changed a lot since then but:

pfSCa.jpg

Its was a 6970. Now I have a 7950. But it doesn't have a reference PCB so I can't watercool it!

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Wow, i love them all.

I wish to make a watercooled rig this year, but its nearly impossible to get fittings / pump / tubing / rads here, which really sucks.

watercoolinguk.co.uk ships almost everywhere. It's very cheap too.

031.jpg

amazing rig!

Here is my system:

DSC_1219.jpg

DSC_1226.jpg

DSC_1218.jpg

Yes it is build in/on a Corsair 400R. I wasn't happy with the coolant color, I ordered black but it turned out to be purple... sad. Maybe this will be changed to mayhems pastel.

There will be a second gpu in there, and when i get the money, i will also watercool those.

Set-up:

CPU: FX-8150

GPU: Powercolor 7870 PCS+

SSD's: Samsung 830 (256 GB), Crucial M4 (128 GB)

Mobo: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 (sadly a rev 1.0, no llc :()

PSU: Coolermaster M850

Watercooling:

rad: Phobya G-changer 280 60mm

cpu: EK-supremacy nickel-plexi

tubing: tygon 3/8" tubing

coolant: feser one (not so) black

res: Phobya Balancer 150

pump: MCP655 (swiftech)

really like the placment of the res

Victoria-SecRed3.jpg

Victoria-SecRed2.jpg

Victoria-SecRed1.jpg

Will be making some major update soon, will make a work log in the forum :)

sexy loop! loving the colors

Victoria-SecRed3.jpg

Victoria-SecRed2.jpg

Victoria-SecRed1.jpg

Will be making some major update soon, will make a work log in the forum :)

i like the LEDs in the Waterblocks. The sleeved cables look awesome! Great Build! The coolant color could be a little warmer thought.

031.jpg

Really nice with the yellow !

Nothing impressive.

VrDo9.jpg

CZcDg.jpg

Wait... are you watercooling your PSU??

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting