how to add another spoiler it says just 3 lines

LeaTheTechWoman
Go to solution Solved by Kobrastachka,

You could put a spoiler within a spoiler? 

Like this

And this

[spoiler]Like this[spoiler]And this[/spoiler][/spoiler]

how do you add the first one ? is it just like HTMl in your sig?

Why do you need  more than 3? You can put spoiler in spoiler BTW

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Seriously? Creating another post for a question you asked in your post you made not 5 minutes ago?

Sorry, I've found this unavoidable

rzrgi8v8uwlettar9plg.jpg

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Like this

And this

[spoiler]Like this[spoiler]And this[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

Why do you need  more than 3? You can put spoiler in spoiler BTW

Seriously? Creating another post for a question you asked in your post you made not 5 minutes ago?

no

i understand your but i have many build but it says 3 more lines i was like what how WHAT? i need more spoiler with out the limit pls help me

best answer, Get rekt n00bs

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

no

i understand your but i have many build but it says 3 more lines i was like what how WHAT? i need more spoiler with out the limit pls help me

Do it like this then. 

Specs for the build

Specs for the bulld

etc. etc.

[spoiler=My Builds][spoiler=Build1]Specs for the build[/spoiler][spoiler=Build2]Specs for the bulld[/spoiler][spoiler=Build3]etc. etc.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

You just use BBCode in the signature, just like making a post. 

So for a single one:

[spoiler=My Rig]Your specs[/spoiler]

Nothing to see here

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

You just use BBCode in the signature, just like making a post. 

So for a single one:

[spoiler=My Rig]Your specs

Am i doing it right? (look at sig)

I didnt see the script switch thing

Edited by Kobrastachka

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

Am i doing it right? (look at sig)

I didnt see the script switch thing

Yes. 

[spoiler=Example]

Starts the spoiler, and

[/spoiler]

ends it. 

Yes. 

[spoiler=Example]

Starts the spoiler, and

[/spoiler]

ends it.

How do I Add more spoilers With this error, thx for the help

Edit: For some reason it didnt add pic, It says cant have more that 3 lines

Edit2: o their it is

post-147317-0-91474200-1421853819_thumb.

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

How do I Add more spoilers With this error, thx for the help

Edit: For some reason it didnt add pic, It says cant have more that 3 lines

Edit2: o their it is

Try putting the first two spoilers in the same line. You also need another at the end.

This is how I have mine and it seems to work fine...

[spoiler=My Setup] CPU - i7 3770K @ 4.5GHzMotherboard - Asus Sabertooth Z77RAM - 4x4GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @1866 MHz GPU -  2x EVGA GTX Titan BlackCase - Corsair 750DStorage  2x 250GB Samsung 840 EVO (RAID 0) + single 250GB 840 EVO + 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda. PSU - Corsair AX860 (w/ custom sleeved cables)Display(s) - 3x Acer H236HLbmid + Acer XB280HKCooling - Custom LoopKeyboard - Ducky Shine 3 (MX Browns)Mouse - Corsair M95Sound - Corsair Vengeance 2100 HeadsetBuild log - シルバー  Shirubā 

Might be because I have everything in one spoiler. Maybe there's an issue with multiple spoilers and the 3 line limit.