What do you think of the new Get Loaded Bundle?

nathanhd123

Bethesda are featuring in the new bundle with 2 games for £10. Great deal for some of those games but I'm a bit disappointed they didn't include Skyrim :(

I've already got Dishonored but which 2 do you think I should pick up?

Anyway have a look: http://www.getloadedgo.com/

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Brink!

I will actually have to get this, thanks for that link!

I played brink earlier and that game is stupid as hell. But it's still funny! :D

Edit: Where did you find this tho? I couldn't find this anywhere on getgamesgo.com.

Edited by crunzaty

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Oh man that is cool thanks. 

Umm get fallout 3 and doom. fallout lasts forever and doom is just kinda fun.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Brink!

I will actually have to get this, thanks for that link!

I played brink earlier and that game is stupid as hell. But it's still funny! :D

Edit: Where did you find this tho? I couldn't find this anywhere on getgamesgo.com.

They update that website with new deals now and again. Once the deal finishes they usually display the date of the next sale

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Oh, wow. Thanks for this. Good to know something like this existed! :D

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

I might have to get dishonoured, i loved that on ps3

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I only want dishonored^^

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

Yeah it's a pretty nice deal. The TES and Fallout games are king and so is Doom :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I love skyrim, haven't played Morrowind/Oblivion, would this be worth it for those?

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

I love skyrim, haven't played Morrowind/Oblivion, would this be worth it for those?

Worth it for Morrowind. Oblivion was great but it was dumbed down too much and hurt the experience for me. I might get Morrowind and Fallout 3 or dishonored

Worth it for Morrowind. Oblivion was great but it was dumbed down too much and hurt the experience for me. I might get Morrowind and Fallout 3 or dishonored

I'll buy it then!

I'll buy it then!

It's a beast of a game lol I have the discs for it but I want to get it on steam so I can just have it with me when jumping from computer to computer lol. It's worth paying for it again

It's a beast of a game lol I have the discs for it but I want to get it on steam so I can just have it with me when jumping from computer to computer lol. It's worth paying for it again

Just bought Morrowind and dishonored, now i have to scroll to see all games in my steam library, and my library was started like 3 weeks ago xD

I won't have money left for summer sales lol

Good choice getting Morrowind its a fantastic game as Dudenstein said they really started to dumb things down with Oblivion

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time