EA publishing next project from Brothers director Josef Fares

XTankSlayerX

hazelight.jpg

Electronic Arts announced during tonight's Video Game Awards that it will publish the debut game from Hazelight, a newly formed studio headed by Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons director Josef Fares.

Target platforms were not named, and a release date is not yet known.

Source:http://t.joystiq.com/all/2014-12-05-ea-publishing-next-project-from-brothers-director-josef-fares

My thoughts:

I wonder how this will pan out, since everyone is pessimistic and still beating on old EA's corpse im sure tgeres going to be a lot of "EA is going to ruin this game and kill the dev"

I personally really do think EA is making some really good changes in the way they operate.

The game is going to be good and the game is going to (most likely) be functional and polished on launch day, considering i heard no complaints about the launch of Dragon Age Inquisition.

I think 2015 is going to be EA's best year in a long time, they have BF:H, they have star wars, they have mirrors edge, and they now have this guy.

post how you think EA will do in 2015!

shd0w3 es poop luver

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

ermegerhd

i came before the post was done

brb gon edit my post

yur not fonyay

Diamond 5 in League :)

This is brothers, a tale of two sons, right?

There was another Dev with a game called brothers, who was saying he was "confused as to how anyone made the mistake of thinking they were the same game" indie devs...

I think that guy changed the name of his game later

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Yes, EA restored some confidence with Inquisition. But I still say wait and see and dont be too optimistic to avoid them making a comeback and try to compete with Ubisoft again.

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

Artsy game from a big publisher quota is filled now.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.