Cheap AIO with change-able fans?

WinnerYG

Hey i got a 4440 from amazon, and is doing a cheap itx build. But i didn't want the stock intel cooler in the rig just because...

Almost every AIO has interchangable fans but it will be cheaper to just get a Hyper 212 EVO if you can fit it.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Almost every AIO has interchangable fans but it will be cheaper to just get a Hyper 212 EVO if you can fit it.

wont fit in 250d

wont fit in 250d

Awww, that's a shame. The 212 EVO is a great budget cooler. What is your budget for the cooler??

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Awww, that's a shame. The 212 EVO is a great budget cooler. What is your budget for the cooler??

Yea, i had big plans for the 212 EVO as well.  :(

About 50 lol. Would the Arctic Alpine make a difference compared to the Intel cooler?

Yea, i had big plans for the 212 EVO as well.  :(

About 50 lol. Would the Arctic Alpine make a difference compared to the Intel cooler?

I heard it runs a bit quieter, but most likely the same performance... not worth it. Just save up over the up coming months and change the fans and etc so you get better air flow :)

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

The Arctic Alpines might be a bit quieter and cooler but aren't worth buying over the stock cooler. Check out Noctuas low-profile coolers or spend a bit more and pick up a cheaper 120/140mm AIO.

My Current Build: 

The Arctic Alpines might be a bit quieter and cooler but aren't worth buying over the stock cooler. Check out Noctuas low-profile coolers or spend a bit more and pick up a cheaper 120/140mm AIO.

Do i have to take out the whole mobo to change the fans? 250D case lol

Isn't Noctua overkill for a non "K" chip? 

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

Hey i got a 4440 from amazon, and is doing a cheap itx build. But i didn't want the stock intel cooler in the rig just because...

Seidon 120V or 120M can be had for around $30 after MIR.

H55 can be found for $40-$50.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Isn't Noctua overkill for a non "K" chip? 

The low profile ones aren't super high performance like the higher end Noctuas but are really quiet which is great :P

My Current Build: 

Do i have to take out the whole mobo to change the fans? 250D case lol

Possibly?? I honestly couldn't tell you because I've never built in the 250D. Just take a look for yourself.

My Current Build: 

Seidon 120V or 120M can be had for around $30 after MIR.

H55 can be found for $40-$50.

I agree with your options, but isn't AIO kinda overkill for a locked chip? 

To OP: you can settle for something cheaper

The low profile ones aren't super high performance like the higher end Noctuas but are really quiet which is great :P

Expensive though lol. 40 bucks for the L9i

Expensive but just a Noctua fan is $25 so it's not too bad for a fan+heatsink.

My Current Build: 

Ya, absolutely its overkill.  But he said he doesn't want the noise of a stock cooler, so a $30 AIO is not a bad alternative.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Expensive but just a Noctua fan is $25 so it's not too bad for a fan+heatsink.

Your right lol