Palit Jetstream GTX 980

D'Guy21

Hey guys. I just have this little question about palit's GTX 980.

I just wanted to know if they use a reference PCB for the card? coz i was planning to watercool my rig with a custom loop. And almost all the waterblocks available over here are for reference PCB's

and yes, this is the only design of 980 i could get my hands on without getting one shipped from abroad 

all help appreciated :D

sorry for newb question, don't really know how a reference PCB looks like. or wtv :)) kinda new to this thing 

Not reference. Similar tho... Write the company that makes the waterblocks and ask them about compatibility they'll know.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Custom. The JetStream cards where always custom. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III