Warhammer 40K Space Marine low FPS issues

Nettot

Hi, I bought Warhammer 40K Space Marine the other day and when I launched the game I found that I am getting around 26FPS in the title menu and around 13FPS in game. Obviously this will not do but I cannot find any fixes that work for me... at least not so far... 

I have more than adequate hardware and therefore should be able to run this game at 60FPS with everything on. Even when I turn the settings down just to try it I don't gain any improvement at all...

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

GPU driver update?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Hi, I bought Warhammer 40K Space Marine the other day and when I launched the game I found that I am getting around 26FPS in the title menu and around 13FPS in game. Obviously this will not do but I cannot find any fixes that work for me... at least not so far... 

I have more than adequate hardware and therefore should be able to run this game at 60FPS with everything on. Even when I turn the settings down just to try it I don't gain any improvement at all...

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Unfortunately you have been corrupted by chaos,  Exterminatus Extremis needs to happen to cleanse your pc.

There are several steps of cleansing this heresy, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers? 

Maybe provide us with the hardware specs? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Apply the sacred unguents, update/re-install drivers, recite the incantations, try tweaking graphics options and finally pray to the Emperor for salvation.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

My drivers are all up to date. 

My specs are as follows...

AMD FX 4100

8GB RAM

Radeon 6970

It's just very weird because every other game I have works perfectly...

My drivers are all up to date. 

My specs are as follows...

AMD FX 4100

8GB RAM

Radeon 6970

It's just very weird because every other game I have works perfectly...

Remember to quote so we know you have replied. 

I'm not sure if it might or might not be a cpu bottleneck, could be a cpu intensive game. 

Run Fraps: or another Frame rate tester and turn the graphics settings up and down, if they change then it may be the GPU, if not then it could be the CPU. 

Also have you tried running a malware scan? 

What other games can you play? and what settings? 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Ok ill quote to reply from now on... I think im doing it now.

After referring to task manager my cpu is at 30% while running the game so I don't think that is the issue. 

I have been using fraps but yes I decided to put all the settings to low for test purposes and no change unfortunately.

I am currently scanning for malware but I don't think that's the issue either... 

I have currently been playing Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor at over 60FS on decent custom settings. 

I am also uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

Thanks for the quick replies.. much appreciated.