nh-d15 bent heatpipes

HermanT

Well personally I wouldn't punch linus in the face, but I'm pretty sure he has said "solid copper heatpipes" at least 2-3 years ago.

Looks like my info is outdated, sorry :P

Since you got it from Linus, lets pretend no one saw my post 

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Linus answered that one-

oh... so basicaly its the same exact thing.. only that it can be made into any form(here flat base), so you can make a vapor chamber heatspreader and put it right on the cpu for instant heat transfer right?

I was guess I got very confused because this thing was confusing me... > http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/tpc-800/

like they have 2 vapor chamber heatpipes.

oh... so basicaly its the same exact thing.. only that it can be made into any form(here flat base), so you can make a vapor chamber heatspreader and put it right on the cpu for instant heat transfer right?

I was guess I got very confused because this thing was confusing me... > http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/cpu-air-cooler/tpc-800/

like they have 2 vapor chamber heatpipes.

It has a vapor chamber and heatpipes. So it's more cool

this is crazy.. I had always thought all heatsink heatpipes were made from solid copper..