[Build Log] Parvum S2.0 Red & Deadly (ROG Custom Case)

AlRayes_BRN

Hey Don't know  where you are but if  you can't find a vinyl place try something like this, http://www.north-east-hydro-custom.com/.  it is not Vinyl but it looks really interesting the guy who runs it is married to a woman i work with and i was talking to her yesterday about doing some custom pc case wraps for my next build.

Thanks for the info! I live in Bahrain, a country in the middle east. I'll contact them one I get the case, still in the design phase and should get some pictures this week. Might drop them an email later on to see if they can do something for my build :)

Thank you again!

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

New part arrived!

Fan Sticker: 4x Custom Republic of Gamers Fan Sticker

i_ed41de5e461.jpg

All other parts are shipped now, will reach here on Saturday! (case is still being designed by Justin from Parvum, should get a final design picture this week)

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." - Bill Shankly

Added the following part:

Monitor: LG 34UM95 21:9 Ultra Wide IPS Monitor

It'll arrive next week Sunday :)

New parts arrived!

Memory: 32GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz CAS 10

GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified

Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z

Storage OS: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD

Storage Games: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD

Front Intake Fans: 2x Corsair SP120 LED High Pressure Fan

Dust Filters: 3x Silverstone FF123B 120mm Ultra Fine Fan Filter with Magnet

Wire Wraps: Black 3D Printed Wire Wrap

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Switch Red LED Keyboard

Headset: SENNHEISER G4ME ONE

External Optical Drive: LG USB 3.0 Blu-Ray Burner

GPU Accessory: EVGA GTX 980 Classified Backplate

Lighting: LOGISYS Computer LDXRM12C RGB LED Strip and IR Control

2014_12_04_15_58_58.jpg

20141204_160933.jpg

20141206_162533.jpg

20141206_162820.jpg

20141206_162920.jpg

20141206_163602.jpg

20141206_163232.jpg

20141206_163054.jpg

2014_12_06_16_57_24.jpg

20141206_163650.jpg

Some T-shirts :)

2014_12_06_16_40_04.jpg

Added the following part:

Controller Sticker: Custom DualShock 4 ROG Sticker

Stay tuned for the next pictures (maybe in a day or two), installing the custom stickers on the SSDs!

Wow, lots of ROG

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The G4me one = pure loooove :D

I have a very sensitive head, never have to take them off because of uncomfort.

The plastic does make plastic noises which doesn't feel like 100% quality, but it's easy to ignore. Mostly on the mic.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

I have the G4ME Zero's. Closed ear will always be better. Surprised you actually like open ear. Plus, too much fanboy love. The stickers just reached over the top lol

Hhaha dude I love that w-a-s-d shirt! I'm gonna totally have to get one of those some day. Also how do you like the senheiser headset? It's actually the one I'm thinking about for my headset upgrade.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Hhaha dude I love that w-a-s-d shirt! I'm gonna totally have to get one of those some day. Also how do you like the senheiser headset? It's actually the one I'm thinking about for my headset upgrade.

Haha still didnt try it out .. waiting for my case to arrive!

I have the G4ME Zero's. Closed ear will always be better. Surprised you actually like open ear. Plus, too much fanboy love. The stickers just reached over the top lol

Well thats the price you pay if you want to stick to a specific theme :P

Got open headsets for the first time, everybody say its much better for gaming ..

double post sorry

As a guy who gets sore ears easily, i appreciate open headphones :)

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

New parts arrived!

Controller Sticker: Custom DualShock 4 ROG Sticker

i_aec89ad2911.jpg

i_aec89ad2912.jpg

i_aec89ad2913.jpg

i_aec89ad2914.jpg

The only thing left is the case .. still waiting for Parvum to finalize the design

Will follow. Because reasons.

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

New parts arrived!

thought you'd get an rog swift

thought you'd get an rog swift

Really wanted to but there are a lot of issues going on with that monitor. Went through the reviews on newegg and amazon, lots of people complaining .. even here on the forums :)

Why did you get a PS4 controller, to use with your PC?

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Why did you get a PS4 controller, to use with your PC?

Never liked the xbox controllers, I owned all Playstation systems through out the years and I got used to the dualshock controller. I use DS4windows with my dualshock 4 to play games :)

Really wanted to but there are a lot of issues going on with that monitor. Went through the reviews on newegg and amazon, lots of people complaining .. even here on the forums :)

ok. putting on rog stickers on it tho? :P

ok. putting on rog stickers on it tho? :P

LOL no won't do that :P

• 2 weeks later...

What a nicely put together build.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Looks great! Is it made entirely out of acrylic?

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Case design is ready .. will be shipped on Monday! :)

What do you think?!

Simply gorgeous, can't wait for you to build in it.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice