IEM Suggestions

rdeng2614

Hi, mainly looking for a pair of nice IEMs, had a pair of ie80s with custom foam tips, couldn't quite get a perfect fit.

I know that custom IEMs have the best comfort but I don't have the money for them. 

I mainly listen to pop and classical rock (mixture of orchestral music and rock music) so I would prefer the IEMs to have a good amount of bass in them.

I am not an audiophile so I can't really hear the difference or subtleties within music so things like treble, midrange etc. I really have no clue when I'm listening to the music. I just want to have a good listening experience.

I have a budget around 400$ meaning 400$ is the absolute maximum. 

Also, good comfort (preferably the best comfort that a non custom IEM can offer) and decent/good noise isolation are also high priorities.

Mainly looking for a good set of IEMs to wear when walking to school, in the car, etc.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, I appreciate each and every one of them!

If you are not an audiophile why are you spending $400 on IEMs?  

If you can tell the difference and need the really nice IEMs then  I would say you probably are an audiophile.  Not that that's a bad thing.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

How about some IE 80's.

Oh nevermind they are 450.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Shure se425, ATH IM02/IM03, or Westone W series. 

Two revolutionary dance tones

You can? I never knew that. Can I have the link if you found any ciems for 400$?

Thanks

If you are not an audiophile why are you spending $400 on IEMs?  

If you can tell the difference and need the really nice IEMs then  I would say you probably are an audiophile.  Not that that's a bad thing.

Well, I just wanted something that I could use for a long time in terms of build quality and comfort. I don't want to spend money on something that I will have to replace in a few months.

I could spend less, but I just wanted something a bit nicer than the usual headphones that I currently use. 

If you can't get a seal with foam tips, I don't kknowif IEMs are the thing for you. Customs might be your only route.