text files with numbers

Banana_Molester

can anyone tell me where i can find a text files with number from 1 to 999 999 999 like this

etc

Not sure, but you could just use notepad++ which has numbered lines.

Either that, or create a excel spread sheet that goes from 1-36000 or something (using an algorithm)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Not sure, but you could just use notepad++ which has numbered lines.

Either that, or create a excel spread sheet that goes from 1-36000 or something (using an algorithm)

i need the number in a .txt

how can use a algorithm

you mean a lot of txt files, each with a single number or 1 txt file with all the numbers in it?

i need the number in a .txt

how can use a algorithm

That's site will show you how:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/increment-number-excel-32931.html

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

you mean a lot of txt files, each with a single number or 1 txt file with all the numbers in it?

no one text files like this 

999 999 999

................. what are you using this for? lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Can do it in word as well but need that many lines to exist. Macro's for the win!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

simple std::ofstream stopped at 3.8 mil lines.... what do you need this sort of file for anyway?

can anyone tell me where i can find a text files with number from 1 to 999 999 999 like this

etc

Here's some batch code-

@[member=Echo] offset "n=0"set "p=0"set "t=0"echo list> "%CD%\list.txt":topif %n% EQU 1000000000 goto doneecho %n% >> "list.txt"set /a "n=%n%+1"set /a "p=%p%+1"if %p% EQU 100 goto titlegoto top:titleset "p=0"set /a "t=(%n%*100/1000000000)"Title %t% Percent Completegoto top:doneEcho Done!pause >nulexit

Copy paste this into a Notepad doc, Save as Anthing.bat or

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Okay so I just hopped on my computer so I could make some better Code

heres something that will take a While , but eventually you will get a very large Txt file.

@[member='Echo'] offTitle Making Huge Listecho List- > "%CD%\List.txt"for /L %%a IN (1,1,1000000000) DO (echo %%a >> "List.txt"title %%a of 1000000000 Done)

The End file Size is ~9 Gigabytes by the way

(9*8+90*16+900*24+9,000*32+90,000*40+900,000*48+9,000,000*56+90,000,000*64+900,000,000*72)

Soooooooo

Yeah , have fun.

BTW! 
Put that code into Notepad > Save as > "All files (in the Dropdown)" > Anything.bat
Then Run it , Perferable as ADMIN

Good Luck , Have Fun.

Edit- Your Hard Drive Will Likely BottleNeck , Save it onto a SSD

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China