What ratio of fans you should have for positive pressure?

Garuger

Air goes out the vents at top

Well if you make also the top intakes? xD

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Well if you make also the top intakes? xD

There are no fan spots on the top just a big ventilated area

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

There are no fan spots on the top just a big ventilated area

I am talking about Fractal design arc mini r2

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Depends on the case. Normally I'd say an equal amount of intake and exhaust or perhaps one more intake is good, however if you have large openings in your case that aren't filtered I'd say one or two more intakes.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I am talking about Fractal design arc mini r2

oh I was still talking about ft05.

In a arc mini r2, it would be fine to have no exhaust, as long as you only use front/bottom as intake.

Exhausts are optional, never put a fan in the frontmost slot on the top.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

oh I was still talking about ft05.

In a arc mini r2, it would be fine to have no exhaust, as long as you only use front/bottom as intake.

Exhausts are optional, never put a fan in the frontmost slot on the top.

Well i was thinking 2 front intake , 2 top intake , bottom , back excausts

Well i was thinking 2 front intake , 2 top intake , bottom , back excausts

Don't have top intake or bottom exhaust.

Don't have top intake or bottom exhaust.

Why not ?

Why not ?

Hot air rises so

A: you will push air against natural flow

B: hot air comes out bottom, will rise outside case, will be intaked back in through top

Hot air rises so

A: you will push air against natural flow

B: hot air comes out bottom, will rise outside case, will be intaked back in through top

So if i make the bottom intake? and have only the back excaust?Thus 5 intakes and 1 excaust?

So if i make the bottom intake? and have only the back excaust?Thus 5 intakes and 1 excaust?

No make top exhaust but only 1 fan in top

No make top exhaust but only 1 fan in top

What if i make the back intake and have 2  on top as excaust and 4 intake but i still dont get why not have the top intakes would they force the air downwards and make the back excaust tke it all