Computer restarting intermittently

Hi in the past 2 weeks my pc has been shutting off at complete random, but it seems to be happening when I boot up games. I have no idea what this is and how to help you diagnose and help so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

sounds like a heat problem, and if its when you start games maybe a graphix heat/fan problem

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

I am off to bed shortly so no time to write alot out but try this page is has some good hint on working out if and what is overheating:

http://www.howtogeek.com/174288/how-to-tell-if-your-computer-is-overheating-and-what-to-do-about-it/

sounds like a heat problem, and if its when you start games maybe a graphix heat/fan problem

Its not a heat problem my gpu cant even heat up before the shut off and my cpu under load doesn't pass 55 degrees

actually your gpu arguabbly could if it dosent have a fancy high end cooler like on aftermarket cards and bullshit, but it sounds like it may be a fan problem than. or of cours

DRIVERS

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

actually your gpu arguabbly could if it dosent have a fancy high end cooler like on aftermarket cards and bullshit, but it sounds like it may be a fan problem than. or of cours

DRIVERS

I'm not blue screening or anything similar to overheating and my 780ti never really goes above 82 degrees

It happens on EVERY game ?

Not every game and not every time it tends to happen most though when I boot up a game or I play it for a little while

You haven't overclocked right ?

I've overclocked my gpu but the cpu is running at stock.

• 4 weeks later...

I've overclocked my gpu but the cpu is running at stock.

lol I just saw that you have replied to me. Sorry... I can't believe I missed that.

If you're still watching this forum try and remove the overclock from the GPU.

Wow that is a late reply!