help finding a store shiping to mexico

itay123

hello. my friend moved to mexico (from israel lol) and told me he need a new pc. nothing super good, but me and him plays somtimes so he needs a pc to run games.

i decided to buy him parts from amazon, including a win8.1 program for 109 us.

the problem is i dont know if they can ship to mexico, and if they will, would they build the pc for him? because where he lives no one does it.

Lel I moved from the u.s to to belgium back to the u.s to israel then back to belgium. Im going back to Israel to enlist in a few months. Getting shit shipped over the world is a pain in the ass.

Can he not cross into America for a weekend to buy a bunch of parts?

hello amazon do ship to Mexico although shipping may be expensive. it is unlikely that they would build the system for your friend if building the system himself is really an issue for either you or him you can always purchase the parts on ncix and pay a hefty fee for shipping and for assembly. if you don't wish to pay the fee simply watch build guides on what you need and how to assemble it and then if he's really struggling either find a local guy that knows enough about pc's that he would be able to help him or ask around on the Linus forum gl

Lel I moved from the u.s to to belgium back to the u.s to israel then back to belgium. Im going back to Israel to enlist in a few months. Getting shit shipped over the world is a pain in the ass.

and how do you like israel?

hello amazon do ship to Mexico although shipping may be expensive. it is unlikely that they would build the system for your friend if building the system himself is really an issue for either you or him you can always purchase the parts on ncix and pay a hefty fee for shipping and for assembly. if you don't wish to pay the fee simply watch build guides on what you need and how to assemble it and then if he's really struggling either find a local guy that knows enough about pc's that he would be able to help him or ask around on the Linus for

dont you think shippping all the way from canada to mexico is going to be pricy? also he cant deal with building it

Yup!

altrough I cant read anything from there, Thank you! 

but its not with computer parts :(

it will be pricey but if he's really anti building it then I suggest looking in to it just make the build on ncix then enter postcode and it will show you the price. up to you to him to be honest im sure if you look around on ebay you can find him a decent enough system for not that much money on international shipping. as most pc on ebay are brand new and fully custom that's your best bet on a system for your freind

altrough I cant read anything from there, Thank you! 

so it ships to mexico?

Yes. If you put the link in to Google translate it'll translate it for you. (It's a close enough translation at least)

it will be pricey but if he's really anti building it then I suggest looking in to it just make the build on ncix then enter postcode and it will show you the price. up to you to him to be honest im sure if you look around on ebay you can find him a decent enough system for not that much money on international shipping. as most pc on ebay are brand new and fully custom that's your best bet on a system for your freind

cool! can you show me an example?

any recommendation for a screen? for no more than 150 $

I cant atm as im not at home but ill post one as soon as I get home if you like or you can look them up on ebay in your price range and select international shipping and your done your average custom built system from ebay will cost between $100 and $800 hope you got what you wanted on the forums and good luck

and how do you like israel?

I love Israel, Im training for the special forces (Sayeret Matkal).

I cant atm as im not at home but ill post one as soon as I get home if you like or you can look them up on ebay in your price range and select international shipping and your done your average custom built system from ebay will cost between $100 and $800 hope you got what you wanted on the forums and good luck

thank you man! i really like this forum! i will be active here from now on!

I love Israel, Im training for the special forces (Sayeret Matkal).

good job man! i really glad to hear! keep with the good job. you know any hebrew?

good job man! i really glad to hear! keep with the good job. you know any hebrew?

Yeah im fluent, I lived there for 5 years.

Yeah im fluent, I lived there for 5 ye

Yeah im fluent, I lived there for 5 years.

מגניב